*| | Denim _ School | |*

On to actual denim, anybody have pics of the black JE x Gap denim? Curious to see how the selvedge cuff and wash looks in real life (as opposed to JE/GAP glamour shots)... Thanks in advance.

I was wondering the same thing, may order a pair for the hell of it.

gaps jean is a collabo? at least someone posted it. stop attacking Gap, yall wear that stuff too before yall became hypebeasts. no need attack others.

copped this last week from the gap for $42 ..freaking steal!

was 40% off on the sale rack

How does it fit? I want one but a lighter wash. Only thing is the sleeves gotta be short and fitter.

fits great. Wifey said I had to size down. I'll take her advice.

That honestly looks perfect to me. size down 1 and it'll look too small imo

This was the size down lol . Thx guys. Wearing it wh N&F pure black weird guys

I'm sure you value your wife's opinion over mine but from the standpoint of a guy who's gotten plenty of bad fashion advice from females you should size back up honestly

I thought about it and the next size just looked frumpy and had baggy shoulders.

She got my back, I trust her. If not for her I would have gone up. Lol

I thought about it and the next size just looked frumpy and had baggy shoulders.

She got my back, I trust her. If not for her I would have gone up. Lol

Jean jackets can be tricky the key is it supposed to look like an overshirt not a coat. I think the sizing is fine, it's the fit I don't care for.

Any recommendations for a light wash distressed denim like the pair AJ Green is wearing? (maybe that distressed or a little less is preferred.. also slim fit)

Just checked them.. didn't see a single thing I liked
sick.gif
Just find a light wash pair that fits you good and distress them yourself, preferably a cheaper pair, this way its your own original piece, I think SLP just dropped some similar denim but I personally wouldn't spend that type of cash for destroyed denim

What's up guys trying to move up on my Jean game, I wear alot of Levis 508. I been looking at the nudies grim Tim, y'all think that's a good choice? I'm going to nordstroms as they in Stock there.... Thanks for the help fam

What's up guys trying to move up on my Jean game, I wear alot of Levis 508. I been looking at the nudies grim Tim, y'all think that's a good choice? I'm going to nordstroms as they in Stock there.... Thanks for the help fam

I like nudies. They have some nice washes. Just try to avoid the contrast stitched pockets. Not a fan of those pairs.

How's the rise on nudies? What kills me is everybody making low rise jeans. I'm lanky & hate my pants falling off my *** Ironically the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever found are from h&m for under 30 bucks.

How's the rise on nudies? What kills me is everybody making low rise jeans. I'm lanky & hate my pants falling off my *** Ironically the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever found are from h&m for under 30 bucks.

They have an excellent fit guide on their site man. You can compare multiple fits at the same time.

Scooped a pair of John Elliotts off of eBay since the site is sold out in my size. Pretty excited to get them in.

Wonder if I could get those grim Tim tapered it doesn't seem like they are tapered enough. Plus I can only find size 34 inseam and im a 30.what do y'all think guys

Back
Top Bottom