*| | Denim _ School | |*

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but can anyone recommend any good denim shorts?

Looking for the cut or cuff look. Hopefully a store I can go in and try some on. Nordstroms maybe?

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but can anyone recommend any good denim shorts?

Looking for the cut or cuff look. Hopefully a store I can go in and try some on. Nordstroms maybe?

Don't know about specific brands. I'm sure UO would have some, also try Zara and pretty sure I've seen them at Nordstroms too.

Last edited:
Need to pick up some new, lightweight denim for summertime.

- straight or with a slight taper, nothing too fitted
- 12 oz or lighter, and plain back pockets
- budget of around $150

Anyone have any good recommendations?

Last edited:
Gap man. Just grabbed some nice denim for 49 bucks. I have higher end denim too but I like these. Slim fit but not tight anywhere

Last edited:
^
Thanks, I was actually leaning towards either the UB222s or 322s but wanted to see if there was anything else out there. I've had a couple pairs of N&F and don't really want to go down that path again.

8 months wear - one rinse.

Naked and famous.

Pair is wearing nicely.

Mad I miss out on that ssense sale with the naked famous super skinny black power jeans for $87. By any chance any other website having these jeans on sale?

can someone tell me anything about unbranded denim? is it good?
I have a pair of the black slim ones or whatever. The black ones don't fade at all. But they are very heavy duty. I wear them for farm work and they are perfect for that.

If you actually want some nice denim they aren't it. I got a pair of Raleigh denim for that. But if you want something cheap to take a beating and look ok in the process they are fine. Your buttons will fall off though but with a belt it doesn't matter.

Got some gap slim fits and they're great.

Now looking for a good first pair of raw denims. Any recommendations? Trying to stay under 150

I have a pair of the black slim ones or whatever. The black ones don't fade at all. But they are very heavy duty. I wear them for farm work and they are perfect for that.

If you actually want some nice denim they aren't it. I got a pair of Raleigh denim for that. But if you want something cheap to take a beating and look ok in the process they are fine. Your buttons will fall off though but with a belt it doesn't matter.

Really?

I've seen plenty with nice fades.

I haven't worn my pair much, but they are coming along nicely.

I just found out that naked and famous owns unbranded.

Really?

I've seen plenty with nice fades.

I haven't worn my pair much, but they are coming along nicely.

I just found out that naked and famous owns unbranded.

I'm just referring to the black ones. They are a ***** if they even fade at all. Sulfur dye doesn't like to fade.

What fit from N&F is the closest to APC NS?

Based on the N&F website the weird guy fit is the closest, just needing some opinions since there is no retailers close to me

Back
Top Bottom