*| | Denim _ School | |*

I work at Nordstrom Rack, the past clear the rack sale i got a pair of black pair of naked and famous weird guy fit 55.00 before i got 45 percent(25% off clearance plus my employee discount) off. Also a pair of PRPS for 99 before my 20 discount. Had to snatch up both pairs with a quickness... :lol:

Was in Barneys yesterday and came across some Fabric Brand Jeans...pure quality. Was heated they didn't have my size.

Don't know much about the best brands, but I found this pair of Joe's black selvedge denim at Nordstrom Rack for $40. Seemed like a good deal, especially since I had been looking for a pair of slim black jeans since my other one's are too baggy. I like the fit on these since they're slim, and not skinny.

Last edited:
So you all know the next 25% off clearace deal at Nordstrom Rack is Oct 1st-Oct 4th. Just tryin to help the NT fam stay fresh for reasonable prices.
does NR at all stores carry selvedge denim? The ones my way sell nothing but true religion and 7 for all mankind and **** like that.

So the sale is over already?
They happen like once a month, usually corresponds with a holiday. The last one was Sept 4th-Sept 7th. As I mentioned earlier the next one is Oct 1st-Oct 4th. I'll try to keep y'all in the loop once I know any info. :pimp:

does NR at all stores carry selvedge denim? The ones my way sell nothing but true religion and 7 for all mankind and **** like that.
As far as selvedge denim they don't get it on a consistent basis. There will be some Joe's Jeans that are selvedge, as well as the occasional pair of Nudies, Naked and Famous, etc. Those pieces come in less frequently and often are gonna go to clearance(company policy) cause they are from Full Line Nordstrom.

Stopped by NR today. Found some gray Nudie Grim Timms ($80) and some navy Naked and Famous Cords ($30). I'll probably buy the cords next time there's a sale :lol: .

So you all know the next 25% off clearace deal at Nordstrom Rack is Oct 1st-Oct 4th. Just tryin to help the NT fam stay fresh for reasonable prices.

Repped.

Concepts :rofl:

I called Nordstrom and talked with a tailor they have , asked specifically if they would taper from the inseem and he said yes $20. Will have to stop in there

Back
Top Bottom