*| | Denim _ School | |*

USABasketball08 wrote:

someone help me out, i know nothing about jeans..i just bought a pair of Levi's Loose straight leg jeans (32x30), and i don't like the way they sit on my shoes..i want them in a way to "hug my shoe" and not fit baggy and cover up some of the shoes like my Levi's

What do you guys recommend?

I like my jeans loose around the waist but not really baggy...
Can anyone help?Please
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=26800&VendorCode=WEC

anybody have any more info on these? this is going to be my first pair of raw denim so i wanna start of small lol. info like how they fit? im normally between a 36-38 (38 being a little big and 36 being sort of tight but not really), not sure what size to get in these. if anyone knows if they fit similar to 501s that be great.
my friend's got them. they're a sorta relaxed fit and damn near impossible to fade. if i were to buy raw jeans that expensive though, googledenimbar and get the apc new standards. if you're looking for a relaxed sorta fit, get true to size. if you want a fitted fit, size down two. use thecoupon code style4um edit: also wesc quality is terrible. if i were you and didn't want to spend $120, go to www.contextclothing.com and look at academis.size down caus they will stretch. $80 for a decent raw selvage jean.

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

How many sizes down should i go on some Average Joe Nudies thanks..
nerd.gif
size down 1. they will be verryy tight at first but will stretch tremoundously. when i first had them, i coudlnt' even walk up stairs but nowthey're amazing.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

whats the lowest waist size that A.P.C. Jeans go to?
I think 25? If you want cheap APC's btw, go to www.denimbaronline.com and use the code style4um for 20% off so that'd be $124 shipped. Thewebsite might be down but just go to www.styleforum.com, click on the denim thread and click on the denimbar affiliate thread. look arond for directions on howto order. Kiya's got his own thread of StyleForum for Self-Edge too. Check it out, he post updates and stuff and once in awhile discounts some good stuff.

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

Also whats the difference between a pair of slim jims and average joes..?
Honestly there isn't much a difference. AJ's are a straight outseam with a slim leg. SJ's are just a straight tube leg so depending on whatsize you get, they can be super slim, slim or straight.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

so im thinking about some Imperial Dukes, im a 29/30, so im thinking about getting them in a 28 or 29. . . im leaning towards the 29

any feedback / objections, comments?
Get the Dukes in 29. They hardly stretched on me.

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

I am looking for some raw black denim to wear everyday at work. I work in an office and am looking for a black pair that has minimal (if any) contrasting stitching. Ideally, I would like them to fit like the Nudie Straight Sven's that I own, just w/ a smaller leg opening. Anyone have any suggestions?
Get black Imperial Dukes. Wear them for a couple years and they will be amazing.

Does anybody know the quality and fade of twelve bar denim? just bought a pair off digitalgravel and was wondering how the fit was.

Rock n Republics, True Religions, Antiks and Levis and some Express jeans look best on guys
wink.gif

jus skoolin u in denim...try it!

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by freshkikz

Rock n Republics, True Religions, Antiks and some Express jeans look best on guys
wink.gif

jus skoolin u in denim...try it!

n
sick.gif
^thats funny I wonder what kind of jeans do u rock den?!
roll.gif

yo i have a quick question
i have some jeans, theyre quiksilver i think, i needed them for work so i just bought the cheapest pair in my size off the sales rack somewhere
i think they fit real good, the wash is too dark tho
what can i do to lighten them up a bit? im looking for something easy i can do myself at home
any help is appreciated thanks guys

Originally Posted by JJ1223

yo i have a quick question
i have some jeans, theyre quiksilver i think, i needed them for work so i just bought the cheapest pair in my size off the sales rack somewhere
i think they fit real good, the wash is too dark tho
what can i do to lighten them up a bit? im looking for something easy i can do myself at home
any help is appreciated thanks guys
Just wash them a lot is all I can say.

did anybody hear anything about Good Society denim? They seem like they are relatively inexpensive brand but I haven't heard anybody say anything aboutthem.

Back
Top Bottom