*| | Denim _ School | |*

The lady tapered the jeans so I believe this was done on the outside and no the inseam. The jeans were a bootcut before so I just needed them to fit like a straight fit and she took about an inch off the bottom as well cause I used to rock the super cuffs back in the days. Mind you this stuff wasn't totally inexpensive. It ran me almost $35 to do it and with the original hem and stitching but the jeans look absolutely flawless and you'd never know they were a different cut before.
thats dope- after the first wash, I think that I may have something similar done to my grim tims.  thanks!

my pair of new standard APCs from 2010 are still my favorite

bought a new pair in 2012 to break in but still haven't had the chance

i've been wearing levi 508's recently just because they're not as tight around the thigh area, but still have a good taper

but im looking for something a little more relaxed still

^^^I thought 508s fit so odd. First they were long and then the taper just seems so narrow to the point where it's annoying. It's like Levis almost got it right for my fit but it wasn't. They need more washes though. Levis skinny gets the best colors and washes. Don't understand why other fits never get the same treatment.

^
Yeah, the washes for most levis are limited. Wish they would also offer some heavyweight raw selvedges besides the LVC stuff.

I wish Levi's would do a light blue wash for the 511 without the fake whiskers/honey combs :smh:

There was one a few years ago but now all the washes have faux fading which NEVER looks good.

I agree about the fit on the 508s. something is just funky about them

used to wear the 511s but they were just too skinny in the thigh region for me

any recommendations for something along the lines of 508s but a little less skinny all around

been thinking bout looking into some jcrew denim but havent had the chance yet

I agree about the fit on the 508s. something is just funky about them
used to wear the 511s but they were just too skinny in the thigh region for me
any recommendations for something along the lines of 508s but a little less skinny all around
been thinking bout looking into some jcrew denim but havent had the chance yet

The rise of the 508s is way too low for the fit of the thighs.

Levi's 508 have the perfect fit but I have a pair that has stretched out solo much in the waist got like 3 inches of extra space :smh: but the leg opening is perfect

So I bought a pair of PRPS Ramblers from N-Rack. Now I want to get them tailored should I wait until I give them their first wash? And are ramblers raw denim?

So I bought a pair of PRPS Ramblers from N-Rack. Now I want to get them tailored should I wait until I give them their first wash? And are ramblers raw denim?
Not sure if raw or not, maybe contact them to find out to sure.  If so, I would wait until after the first wash, so that you will see how much, if any, they shrink.

So I bought a pair of PRPS Ramblers from N-Rack. Now I want to get them tailored should I wait until I give them their first wash? And are ramblers raw de
It will say on the inside tag if they are raw and if they are raw you can generally tell just based on the stiffness of the jeans

Loving these Noirs

^Those are dope. I can't imagine dropping Noir type coin on denim. Pull the trigger though!

Those things will stretch with wear. I can assure you they are sanforized so you don't need to shrink them down to size before wearing them.

Last edited:
APC New Standard pockets are USELESS. I used to think that the issue was me buying pairs that were too small, but even after sizing up more, I struggle to put anything in them

APC New Standard pockets are USELESS. I used to think that the issue was me buying pairs that were too small, but even after sizing up more, I struggle to put anything in them
i feel you bro. they don't stretch out at all

when i do wear mine my phone has to be in my back pocket and keys stay on belt loops

it's a hassle

i feel you bro. they don't stretch out at all

when i do wear mine my phone has to be in my back pocket and keys stay on belt loops

it's a hassle
is that the case with APC jeans in general?  My next pair is going to be the PNS.  Thanks.

is that the case with APC jeans in general?  My next pair is going to be the PNS.  Thanks.
4 years and 2-3 sizes stretched out in the waist on my new standards and it's still a pain to fit stuff in and out of the front pockets

i can only imagine what petite would feel like

I actually think this is a good thing from an aesthetics standpoint, definitely not functional though.

The tighter the pockets are, the better your imprint from your keys, phone, wallet, cigs, etc... is gonna be.

I kinda got used to it.

Ive had multiple pairs of NS and some rescues and never had an issue with pockets but these unbranded pockets a joke.

theyre not even small, i mean there standard size. its just the opening to them are extremely small. the edge of this 21 oz denim is leaving an imprint on my hand. its rediculous. getting in them is a hassle but then there room. joints built like vaginas.

What stores sell nudie and apc where I can try it on. I'm in md. My local nordstrom doesn't carry em

Back
Top Bottom