*| | Denim _ School | |*

i feel you bro. they don't stretch out at all
when i do wear mine my phone has to be in my back pocket and keys stay on belt loops
it's a hassle
is that the case with APC jeans in general?  My next pair is going to be the PNS.  Thanks.

The pockets on APC PNS are much more functional than other raw denim that I've owned, I have no problem with mine. The denim around the pocket is a bit tight at first, it stretches out quickly though.

Last edited:
The pockets on APC PNS are much more functional than other raw denim that I've owned, I have no problem with mine. The denim around the pocket is a bit tight at first, it stretches out quickly though.
thank you, i'm selling a pair of my nudies so that I can try them.

Nordstrom now sells Naked and Famous for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to expensive raw denim

Glad to see APC making New Standards again and lowering the price back down to $185
they were like $125 5 years ago 
laugh.gif

I love tailoring stuff now. I had some Banana Republic jeans that I've had in my closet for almost 7 years. Bought them for expensive for BR for like $150 and never could get rid of them but the denim seemed nice quality. Got it tailored professionally with the original hem and they feel like the most solid pair of jeans I have ever worn. I almost suggest to anyone just to hem jeans and get them fitted to you rather then buying a brand with a specific fit. It literally opens doors for all brands after words. Even my PRPS that I hemmed are awesome and even thought they aren't the high end PRPS jeans, they fit like a glove.
just curious, you got the waist altered? if so, did you do the measuring yourself?

bought these unbranded straight fit, second time owning unbranded first was the skinny fit i got for free and those didnt fit so i said lets try the straight fit. everything fit perfect except the leg opening was way to big felt like i was wearing bell bottoms took them to get tapered and want to small and now my calves are getting choked hoping they stretch once i start wearing them :smh: but either way will wear and beat since i just paid $40 will def just get the tapered style they sell next time. first time getting into raw denim and so far pretty pumped

but my question what do you guys think of the fit does it look funny to you guys ( i know the picture is crappy wll try to get some more clear shots later)

Ps. ignore the room :lol:

bought these unbranded straight fit, second time owning unbranded first was the skinny fit i got for free and those didnt fit so i said lets try the straight fit. everything fit perfect except the leg opening was way to big felt like i was wearing bell bottoms took them to get tapered and want to small and now my calves are getting choked hoping they stretch once i start wearing them :smh: but either way will wear and beat since i just paid $40 will def just get the tapered style they sell next time. first time getting into raw denim and so far pretty pumped

but my question what do you guys think of the fit does it look funny to you guys ( i know the picture is crappy wll try to get some more clear shots later)

Ps. ignore the room :lol:
The fit looks good bro
It's seems a little baggy at the waist and thighs but it's barely noticeable but maybe it's just the rise though

Last edited:
Looking for ripped denim. Any suggestion on brands and where to find them ? :nerd:

Honestly, just don't. I've said it before in this thread and I'l say it again, pre distressed/faux fading just isn't a good look.

If you want that look, try starting a new pair of raw denim, and wait for the rips to come naturally. :smile:

Finally able to fit those skinny unbranded denim I had sitting in my closet, that had a crotch blowup due to me trying to stretch them out lol, once fix gonna try to beat them up and see how well they fade

Last edited:
@Marco23 & @Joepac12 appreciate the input. Yeah that was my only concern don't think it's to noticeable so I'm a rock and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom