*| | Denim _ School | |*

Just bought my first pair of Ksubi Chitch in Jet Fuel. I'm curious to see how they fit. They didn't give me a shipping option, so I sent them an email.

the damage at the bottom usually happens from the two legs rubbing together and the friction from stacking.
correct sir. :smokin (celest and I miss you bro 8) _
im like 5'9" and these were full 36" inseam, so they stacked every wear. through sf rainy weather, and whatnot, they ended up wearing through that way...
4 years dedicated wear was easy, seeing as these were the only pair of jeans that i felt like a whole man in :D

my APC New Standards
pair on the left: 4 years of wear, 3 hand washes
pair on the right: worn twice, no washes

See this is why i hem my denim. I can't mess with the fraying that occurs on the bottom of the jeans, whether it was by design or not.

im like 5'9" and these were full 36" inseam, so they stacked every wear. through sf rainy weather, and whatnot, they ended up wearing through that way...
4 years dedicated wear was easy, seeing as these were the only pair of jeans that i felt like a whole man in :D

Dude your stache gives me butterflies!

The two on the left.. Bottom row
pimp.gif
APC and Dior Homme. Hedi Slimane did a great job there! Dior Homme pretty much copied the APC petite standard, sometimes I feel like I'm wear the same jeans lol.

What parts of the jeans did you fix? Knee area? I have never even gotten close to having jeans look like that but the first reason why I stop wearing jeans is when the knee part stretches and you have that extra baggy area there from it. I know yours blown out but did you do anything else to prevent stretching there?

X post from Dressing Better. Love the way these APC PNS fit, took about a month until they really broke in.

What parts of the jeans did you fix? Knee area? I have never even gotten close to having jeans look like that but the first reason why I stop wearing jeans is when the knee part stretches and you have that extra baggy area there from it. I know yours blown out but did you do anything else to prevent stretching there?

You realize how ridiculous it sounds to ask how to prevent knee stretching? If you stand 100% of the time then your knee area won't stretch.

Like DJosey said it's inevitable, unless you are standing all day. You can reduce knee stretching by lightly misting the area then letting it dry in the sun.

X post from Dressing Better. Love the way these APC PNS fit, took about a month until they really broke in.

Clean fit man. Did you size down on these? I tried my true size and the thighs felt like compression shorts but the waist was pretty loose and I'm sure it'll stretch more with wear

melofan15 melofan15 Thanks man. I sized down one, normally wear a 33 and I got a 32. They were really tight at first, as most APCs are, but they stretched out after 5 wears or so (Thighs and Waist) I almost returned them at first because the fit of the thighs and rise were killing me, but I'm glad I stuck with them because they're the exact fit that I wanted now.

The thighs don't stretch much, but the waist stretched quite a bit, probably a bit more than an inch. Definitely don't get your true size or you'll be looking at some over sized jeans after 5+ wears

so the consensus is to size down when buying APC.  Do they run big from the manufacturer, or is it that they have some initial stretch to them?  Thanks again!

so the consensus is to size down when buying APC.  Do they run big from the manufacturer, or is it that they have some initial stretch to them?  Thanks again!
They stretch a lot. Like I said, I bought a 32 and they were very tight and first but now they're perfect. They stretched more than an inch in the waist and fit more like a 33-34 now

They stretch a lot. Like I said, I bought a 32 and they were very tight and first but now they're perfect. They stretched more than an inch in the waist and fit more like a 33-34 now
thank you!  So if a 33 fits me perfectly, no belt needed, then i should go with a 32?  I will be getting either the PNS or the NS.  Thanks again!

thank you!  So if a 33 fits me perfectly, no belt needed, then i should go with a 32?  I will be getting either the PNS or the NS.  Thanks again!

Definitely size down. If a 33 fits you perfectly now, they definitely won't after a few wears. If you go with the NS you could probably size down to a 31, but if you go with the PNS get a 32

repped again- very helpful!  Is the PNS lighter weight denim?

They're 12oz, so light but not too light. This isn't a bad thing, though. They're warm and break in much easier than some other denim will. I live in New England and they keep me plenty warm when it's cold out.

They're 12oz, so light but not too light. This isn't a bad thing, though. They're warm and break in much easier than some other denim will. I live in New England and they keep me plenty warm when it's cold out.
great thanks!  Yeah i am looking for a lighter weight pair, because I have a heavy pair that I am happy with.  thanks again.

You realize how ridiculous it sounds to ask how to prevent knee stretching? If you stand 100% of the time then your knee area won't stretch.

Honestly i just don't know any better and don't normally wear raw jeans. I mean for the most part in my life, I have never experienced stretching of jeans and this stuff is just more so intriguing to me if any. Honestly I'd still never throw down money to get jeans that expensive but somewhat appreciate the craft that people put in to do this stuff.

For the most part damn its me's jeans didn't seemed that stretched and that is the only reason why I asked.

melofan15 melofan15 Thanks man. I sized down one, normally wear a 33 and I got a 32. They were really tight at first, as most APCs are, but they stretched out after 5 wears or so (Thighs and Waist) I almost returned them at first because the fit of the thighs and rise were killing me, but I'm glad I stuck with them because they're the exact fit that I wanted now.

The thighs don't stretch much, but the waist stretched quite a bit, probably a bit more than an inch. Definitely don't get your true size or you'll be looking at some over sized jeans after 5+ wears
Appreciate the help sir. Looks like I'll be sizing down 1

Back
Top Bottom