*| | Denim _ School | |*

got a pair of prps raw barracuda in yesterday. i sized down 1 and they are pretty snug. not super tight, but they fit like how i would buy slacks. any input on how much the waist will stretch? also their site says their raw denim is not sanforized. im not planning to wash anytime soon, but i dont want them to draw up on me when i do. any help appeciated, im trying to decide if i need to order my true size

I was trying to get the "Slim-Fit Rigid" but I was in such of a rush (since it was the night before Saint Patrick's Day) and tried to order super quickly off my friend's phone & I think those were the only "Rigids" I saw (Slim-Straight Rigid)
ohwell.gif
The only difference between  the slim fit and the slim straight is that the slim fit have a lower rise and a taper towards the bottom. Great pickup, I'm guessing you copped during that 65% off deal

got a pair of prps raw barracuda in yesterday. i sized down 1 and they are pretty snug. not super tight, but they fit like how i would buy slacks. any input on how much the waist will stretch? also their site says their raw denim is not sanforized. im not planning to wash anytime soon, but i dont want them to draw up on me when i do. any help appeciated, im trying to decide if i need to order my true size
if they are snug now and not sanforized they will be too small after a wash

The waist will give at least an inch. You def want them snug up front, so sounds like they'll be perfect. 

As far as being unsanforized, I highly doubt it. If they're PRPS Goods & Co brand, they are definitely sanforized. I'll got out on a limb and say everyone of their jeans in sanforized, regardless of which of the three lines it from. However, link me to where you read that they weren't. 

Last edited:
if they are snug now and not sanforized they will be too small after a wash

The waist will give at least an inch. You def want them snug up front, so sounds like they'll be perfect. 

As far as being unsanforized, I highly doubt it. If they're PRPS Goods & Co brand, they are definitely sanforized. 
repped both for the feedback. The FAQs on their site say their raw denim is not Sanforized so I guess I'll play it safe and reorder my true size

Last edited:
I went with the prps ramblers, down one size and I can't even button them up smh

I'm reordering 3 sizes up, I don't want a skin tight fit. I went with ramblers because of the taper

Lmao. My measurements don't match the waist measurements PRPS lists for ramblers no matter how I do it. From looking at their size chart and measuring the size I got on my first order, I've concluded in need 4" more in the waist. Remember I'm ordering skinnys, but don't want them to fit like leggings

So to gain 4", I'm now sizing up 3 from my 1 size down. I guess that's sizing up 2 from my true size

It's a mess

The problem is that you're buying skinny jeans and don't want skinny jeans. Why not just buy a slim fit in your size?

anyone ever had a pair of nobles? waiting on a pair now.

here are the pac ns i've been wearing recently, don't have any pics of my older pairs, from day 1:

month in?

recently

What are you guys' thoughts on 3sixteen, quality denim?

Looking to get a pair of ST-100X, anybody have these or any info on 3sixteen sizing?

Should I go with my usual 33 or up a size to account for shrinkage?

Last edited:
3sixteen makes great raw denim

I can't really help on the sizing; I haven't had a pair in years and forgot the cut I had but I do know I went TTS

I know what you guys mean by bad apc quality, i already have a crotch blow out 3 months in
mean.gif

Was going to try out nudies next, also my girl gets 50% at gap from her friend, is their raw denim worth a try?

^
I bought 2 pairs last week. They feel light which is good since the spring weather is coming in. The slims don't fit that slim though.

hey guys im looking for some jeans with the same fit as some slim jim nudies or grim tim nudie's. specifically, what style of Naked and famous jeans. Seems like the weird guy model fits the same as those but i just want to make sure. And Im a 32-34 in the waist (probably a straight 33 actually), so what sz what i want to get in the weird guy model, thanks a lot.

forgot to add, in black and/or white too.

Last edited:
I know what you guys mean by bad apc quality, i already have a crotch blow out 3 months in:smh:
Was going to try out nudies next, also my girl gets 50% at gap from her friend, is their raw denim worth a try?

apc ns pocket stitching came apart on front and back. never happened to any pair of jeans i've ever owned.

my apc's are holding up better than my nudies have.  i had a tear where the back pocket is stitched on before 3 months of wear,  crotch blow out at 4 months(nudie organic dry selvage).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom