*| | Denim _ School | |*

Flat Head Summer Chambray, Sawtooth Shirts, Japan Tees, and Rings
The ever so popular chambray shirts are now available in short sleeve in Navy. Also in are some of the nicest denim shirts we've had in here since weopened, the Flat Head Sawtooth Shirts made of 12oz one-wash selvedge denim.

We also got our hands on a few of the limited run Japan Embroidered T-Shirts made of a heavy knit.
Restocks of the feather sterling silver rings and multi-key hooks are also in.

Photos, specs, etc:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68[/URL]

IMG_0576-1-762849.jpg

IMG_0579-1-762885.jpg

IMG_0582-1-712806.jpg

IMG_0583-759690.JPG

DSC01412-789365-746368-712836.JPG

DSC01414-721385-746435-759578.JPG

Where Can I Find Nudies Jeans At In The City Of L.A.???? I Been To Barney's New York In The Grove On FairFax .
Any Where Else?

help a newb out!!!!

just bought 501 STF for the first time...and whats the first step i should take? soak them?

do i ever wash them? whats the deal with starching? and what are honeycombs and whiskers?

just take them to the tailor and tell them how long you want the inseam. they wont mess it up thats a really simple job.

Iron Heart Hickory Stripe Shirt
Ever since the Iron Heart party in February we've been waiting to get our indigo-dyed hands all over the shirts that Iron Heart showed us on their trip outto San Francisco. The two shirts are being released in June, both are limited to 100, and there will be no restocks.

The shirt being released today is the Hickory Stripe shirt made of super heavy 100% cotton fabric made exclusively for Iron Heart.

This shirt is now available in-store and in our online store.
Also just got a restock of all Iron Heart jeans, black and brown belts, and the Type III denim jacket.

Find em all here:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

IHhickory-747422.jpg

IHhickory2-766667.jpg

i have some levis stf's 501 that i havnt washed or soaked, been wearing them since september, they are getting the honeycomb effect,
also i have some guess jeans that i never washe and they got faded by themselves but it looks like i bought like that but i didnt,
i guess it has to do with the material right?,
also i have this cheap pair of jeans that i bought when i was fatter, so to shrink them, hot soak right???

okay i just bought my first ever 501 stf's

i usually wear a W36 L 30 or 32

i got a W38 L36

should i soak in hot water?

btw i have pretty big legs and i dont want them to be way to tight and i want to maintain the dark color that it has.

any help
nerd.gif

can anyone help me out and tell me some good denim jeans that fit like evisu's? not too tight and not too baggy

Originally Posted by cq45

i got a W38 L36

btw i have pretty big legs and i dont want them to be way to tight and i want to maintain the dark color that it has.

any help
nerd.gif

how do they fit on you currently? you probably should have bought smaller because they will stretch out a little. hot soak loses more color and shrinksmore...cold does vice versa.
Can anybody school me on nudies and apc and im going for a slim fit how do they fit etc..
there are multiple models with different fits in each brand. do some research.

Originally Posted by jretro23

can anyone help me out and tell me some good denim jeans that fit like evisu's? not too tight and not too baggy

go wonder around superdenim and lurk, you'll find something you like sooner or later.

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

Originally Posted by cq45

i got a W38 L36

any help
nerd.gif

how do they fit on you currently? you probably should have bought smaller because they will stretch out a little. hot soak loses more color and shrinks more...cold does vice versa.
Can anybody school me on nudies and apc and im going for a slim fit how do they fit etc..
there are multiple models with different fits in each brand. do some research.

okay i soaked in hot water for 1 hour but had to take them out since people had to use the shower.

i wore em them all day today (they were dry) and they were still a little long.

should i hot soak a lil more?

soaking em more won't do much, just wear em long, it doesn't look half bad either imo when the bottom of your jeans gather together.
just don't hem em till your first wash

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

soaking em more won't do much, just wear em long, it doesn't look half bad either imo when the bottom of your jeans gather together.
just don't hem em till your first wash

well im soaking anyways in hot water for an hour more.

did i mess up greatly, they've been soaking for 40 minutes now.
ohwell.gif

should i take em out?

^honestly if you dont want to lose color or anything like that just go hem them at a tailor.

either way, they are just STFs, not very expensive, and you have not even really broken them in. soaking will only do so much, not 4 inches.

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

^honestly if you dont want to lose color or anything like that just go hem them at a tailor.

either way, they are just STFs, not very expensive, and you have not even really broken them in. soaking will only do so much, not 4 inches.

alright im taking them out and hanging them up right now

I'm looking to upgrade my jeans and I noticed that raw denim is very popular but involve a lot of work and care. Are there good brands that already comeready to wear without the shrinking and soaking and etc?

Back
Top Bottom