*| | Denim _ School | |*

Flat Head F380 Restock and Blue Diamond Short Sleeve
We've just received a full restock of the Flat Head F380 straight leg jean from size 28 up to size 38, these have turned into one of the most popular jeanswe carry here at the store and are turning into one of the more difficult products to keep in stock. Perfect for anybody wanting the 3001/F310 but with a hairmore room in them...

We released the Blue Diamond Button Down six weeks back and they sold so quickly we had Flat Head produce us a special run of them between seasons.

Both the F380 and the Blue Diamond Button Down are both now available in the online store:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=f44f7d00389def5f3027cfacb7851c8c

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

525599885_dbf3e38b60_b-713957.jpg

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

I just read this whole thread
From 10am to 4:30pm

VERY GOOD read!!!!!

I'm a newbie to this denim game
Compared to what yo all are sayin
I own a pair of Rock & Republics, 3 pairs of Antiks, a pair of Paper Denims and a pair of Chip & Peppers
Readin this was extremely helpful
Because I've actually been tryin to switch up but didn't know where to start

I'd like to thank everyone in here that kicked their knowledge and the ones who made them kick knowledge

glad you learned somethin
pimp.gif
, what do you have in mind for your next pair?
What I have in mind are the APC NS fit, the Imerial Dukes and the Imperial Kings
But I want to start with some Levis that would fit like the Imperial Dukes a little bit
So which Levis should I cop??

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone now any levis that dont fit to tight or baggy because my 569s are to baggy
yea my 569s are way to baggy too!
ive actually been lookin for another pair or similar to the 527s

R.I.P. 501s

Haven't bought a pair in 5+ years and they fit RIDICULOUSLY wide.
smh.gif

Time to move on? Recommendations?

Originally Posted by agentaice

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone now any levis that dont fit to tight or baggy because my 569s are to baggy
yea my 569s are way to baggy too!
ive actually been lookin for another pair or similar to the 527s

my 569's are a little baggy too. i own 559 too and they fit better.

Denim heads I need ya'lls advice with this issue.......I just copped these Levi 501s size 32 x 32. When i first tried em on I really liked the look and thefit was OK, so I tried on some 31x32 also & they fit like a dream and looked great aswell. But because of the feel of the denim I thought they might shrinka size so I went ahead & copped the 32's. So my question is: will they shrink and give me the same fit & look as the 31x32 or will they stay thesame & I be better off returnin em for the better fittin 31's ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by sidneylo

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Son, these joints look like Wrangles on sale for $24.99
why go through all the trouble?

Son, are you ******ed or did you not get the memo about Japanese repro denim?

I actually agree with the guy, those jeans don't look that great. They definitely don't seem worth the trouble and price the guy paid for them.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Just got this pair from 10 Deep. I like em. Thoughts/opinion on 10 Deep denim?

49435e1ae0dd5422fbe8efdeab1ec22b360c820.pjpg

i love my 10deeps. i got the blue selvage...been working on them for about 3 months now.

these were my first slim jeans

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

I actually agree with the guy, those jeans don't look that great. They definitely don't seem worth the trouble and price the guy paid for them.

There is obviously a discrepancy in this forum between denim as a link to historical memory, and denim as fashion without context.

Originally Posted by Since NineFive

Denim heads I need ya'lls advice with this issue.......I just copped these Levi 501s size 32 x 32. When i first tried em on I really liked the look and the fit was OK, so I tried on some 31x32 also & they fit like a dream and looked great aswell. But because of the feel of the denim I thought they might shrink a size so I went ahead & copped the 32's. So my question is: will they shrink and give me the same fit & look as the 31x32 or will they stay the same & I be better off returnin em for the better fittin 31's ? Thanks.

Sanforized denim shrinks a nominal amount and won't be noticeable after a few wears. Get the 31.

okay someone school me.

-what is "Raw" Denim?
-Where can I get a cheap pair of "Raw" Denim
-Can I get a pair at the mall?
-And do levis sell "Raw" Denim?

thanks in advance.....
indifferent.gif

What's your guys opinion on grey jeans? I copped a Grey pair of Rock n Republics last week and I love the fit although matching clothing is limited,I've purchased a few items. Just wanted the general consensus on these.

Also, what about corduroy jeans? I saw a few pairs at Nordstrom's and I saw people with these before, just wanted to get some thoughts/feedback

ok so im about to soak my jeans after 8 months of wear

should i soak them in hot water?
how long should i soak for?
should i flip them inside out?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

What's your guys opinion on grey jeans? I copped a Grey pair of Rock n Republics last week and I love the fit although matching clothing is limited, I've purchased a few items. Just wanted the general consensus on these.

Also, what about corduroy jeans? I saw a few pairs at Nordstrom's and I saw people with these before, just wanted to get some thoughts/feedback

If you're going with gray, you might was well consider pants to expand your selection choice. I like some of the Dior Homme grey pants and Robert Gellergrey pants from last season.

Corduroy can look out of place unless you can pull off a casual work wear aesthetic.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

ok so im about to soak my jeans after 8 months of wear

should i soak them in hot water?
how long should i soak for?
should i flip them inside out?

well, what are you trying to accomplish with your soak?

Just clean things up, or are you done and want to see how everything turned out?

I really need help on finding some cheap (first timer on raw denims) raw denims.
What im looking for

-Raw Denim
-Selvage Denim will be nice to
smile.gif

-and place thats LEGIT

someone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

oh and thanks sidneylo
grin.gif

I bought a pair of kicking mule workshop 2010s about 6 months ago and wanted to know if there was any way to get them cleaned without having them shrink?

They fit perfect in length and I'm afraid if I wash them they will shrink and will look like highwaters.

Is there any way to get them cleaned without shrinkage or significant shrinkage.

I heard washing for a short amount of time in cold water might prevent it but I'm not sure...

Originally Posted by sidneylo

Originally Posted by Since NineFive

Denim heads I need ya'lls advice with this issue.......I just copped these Levi 501s size 32 x 32. When i first tried em on I really liked the look and the fit was OK, so I tried on some 31x32 also & they fit like a dream and looked great aswell. But because of the feel of the denim I thought they might shrink a size so I went ahead & copped the 32's. So my question is: will they shrink and give me the same fit & look as the 31x32 or will they stay the same & I be better off returnin em for the better fittin 31's ? Thanks.

Sanforized denim shrinks a nominal amount and won't be noticeable after a few wears. Get the 31.

So how should I go about washing them (the 31's) ? Thanks again.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I really need help on finding some cheap (first timer on raw denims) raw denims.
What im looking for

-Raw Denim
-Selvage Denim will be nice to
smile.gif

-and place thats LEGIT

someone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

oh and thanks sidneylo
grin.gif

Depending on where you live, yes you can find raw denim at the mall. Depends on the price you're willing to spend.

Back
Top Bottom