*| | Denim _ School | |*

anyone know where to get grey raw-looking denim in a straight leg? i know manik had some nice joints in a slate grey color, but smh at me for sleeping on emand being out of stock everywhere now.

Originally Posted by grmanny

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Got my APC NS in today, took fit pics but they came out horribly.
eyes.gif

What's your true size? What size in APC did you buy?

true size is about a 28.5, bought a 26 at first but it was too tight through the thighs and calfs, these are a 27 and fit fine, but are still tight through the calfs.
Shoulda stuck with the 26 imo. They will stretch as needed and likely much more within the next 1 month or so.

i don't want them all that tight and with the 26 i could only get 2 buttons done.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

I'm hoping you're joking.
ohwell.gif

If you're going to do colored, at least go with straight fit. bootcut jeans are bad enough as it is.
I don't wear straight fit jeans, especially in Rock and Republics or True Religions. They hug the heck outta ya shoes
sick.gif
What's wrong with fitted bootcut jeans?

How long should I soak my jeans, say I have pair of 501's and I wore them about 5-6 hours, (hadn't read this thread yet, wish i did tho) and now Imgoing to sit in a tub with the on. How long should I do that in some luke warm wate.

i might be late but i got 2 pair of LRG geans on sale the other day and they are great! quality, feel, fit. but im sure yall already knew that.

I have a pair of rescues that I've worn for almost a year with no washing, they're strating to fray a bit in the crotch and I think it's time towash them. The last pair I had, I wore for 8 months and then took them to the dry cleaners for their first wash and I wasn't too impressed with theresults. Is machine washing better than dry cleaning for fading? What should I do for the first wash?

I bought a pair of Paper, Denim & Cloths about two weeks ago in a size 29 (I usually wear 31 or 32). Initially, they were very tight, but I wore themconstantly and rode my bike, and they've stretched out. My question to all you denim aficionados is how do you guys feel about PD&C? quality?Personally, they look and feel great. Just want to get you guys' opinions on 'em

^ I'm not sure about the quality of them since I've never bought a pair... but I did try on a pair once and they were very comfortable...

Speaking of "hugging shoes", I'm looking for the most inexpensive jeans possible that will"hug" my shoes, slimmer around the calves/ankles so the top of my sneakers aren't all covered up by my jeans. All the jeans I have now are justregular straight fit, Levi's and Gap but they don't do this for me. Brand or prestige really don't matter to me, I just need to get this look. Anyhelp?

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

I bought a pair of Paper, Denim & Cloths about two weeks ago in a size 29 (I usually wear 31 or 32). Initially, they were very tight, but I wore them constantly and rode my bike, and they've stretched out. My question to all you denim aficionados is how do you guys feel about PD&C? quality? Personally, they look and feel great. Just want to get you guys' opinions on 'em
Quality is pretty good. I do like the washes though. It's a good buy though if you get them for $60 at sample sales.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Speaking of "hugging shoes", I'm looking for the most inexpensive jeans possible that will "hug" my shoes, slimmer around the calves/ankles so the top of my sneakers aren't all covered up by my jeans. All the jeans I have now are just regular straight fit, Levi's and Gap but they don't do this for me. Brand or prestige really don't matter to me, I just need to get this look. Any help?
I would recommend getting skater jeans. Look at www.ccs.com or www.activerideshop.com since brand doesn't matter. get super slim. I'd recommendsizing up one though. My brother wears them and they're really tight true to size.

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

Any chance Self Edge has a 28 available in the indigo Dukes? If not, expecting a restock anytime soon?

just get in contact with kiya or call the store, they've got sick customer service!

I just got my 29 Dukes this week
pimp.gif

pics in a sec

Imperial Dukes - Huge thanks to Kiya from SelfEdge
w8nbyf.jpg

zx5qfc.jpg

2v9eohe.jpg

35cqvyq.jpg

259akg8.jpg

ea1fdd.jpg

2drfasw.jpg

Progress on my Nudie SJ - my aunt washed em so i had to start all over
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

14b2kpf.jpg

R.NewBold - girlfriend got me a pair of denim from Japan, she said they were $100 but I don't know much about em, anyone wanna help me out?
23jhhkx.jpg

16hjad5.jpg

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

how about non-raw jeans. Anyone got any brand recommendations for regular denim?

that depends on how much you wanna spend

you can go anywhere from a $50 pair of levis to a $500 pair of neighborhoods

denim doesn't have to be raw and/or selvedge to be high quality BUT

IMO stay away from true religions because the quality of the jean is horrible

just look around online for what you like, check out superfuture, they got a killer denim thread

Gap jeans I been wearing for about 5 months...1 cold soak, 1 hot wash

Btw, shoutouts to Jae Oh En for the SF idea, I remember him posting it way back when and always thought it was hella dope....
nerd.gif

dog ripped up one of my fitteds, cut out the logo and stuck it in the coin pocket, and the raised areas get rubbed when i put stuff/hands in my pocket.

Originally Posted by grmanny

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Speaking of "hugging shoes", I'm looking for the most inexpensive jeans possible that will "hug" my shoes, slimmer around the calves/ankles so the top of my sneakers aren't all covered up by my jeans. All the jeans I have now are just regular straight fit, Levi's and Gap but they don't do this for me. Brand or prestige really don't matter to me, I just need to get this look. Any help?
I would recommend getting skater jeans. Look at www.ccs.com or www.activerideshop.com since brand doesn't matter. get super slim. I'd recommend sizing up one though. My brother wears them and they're really tight true to size.

Good look!

Back
Top Bottom