*| | Denim _ School | |*

I've heard railcar does great work. I use a local tailor. If you go the local route try to find one with good reviews and bring them a pair you don't really care about for the first try. If you like the work you're golden

Any recommendations for big boys? I throw up at least a 40. Want a solid slim light wash pair

Any recommendations for big boys? I throw up at least a 40. Want a solid slim light wash pair

Just find a pair that fits nicely and tapers a decent amount and then get them tailored. If You're looking for a fit that compliments shoes and won't look baggy on on-foot pics, I'd say tailor to around a 7"(14) opening and at 40 a lot of brands will hit you with 8(16)+

Last edited:
^
question guys... I see leg openings showing  12" or 13" online.. and I see people in here saying a 6" opening...

is the latter simply measured across? where most websites measure diameter/circumference ???

its gotta be right? nobodys wearing a 12" opening.. thats like cross colors status 
Was wondering the same

The gustin website shows measurements of their jeans. The only way I figured out how to size was by measuring my jeans.

Rail car tapered my iron hearts which were 23 ounces and they did a great job. Didn't charge extra for the heavy weight denim.

Hello,

Are APC sizes the same worldwide? I am in the USA but saw a boutique in London that has my size for less than I'd pay here. I would be getting a 32 Petit New Standard. Can someone let me know? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello,

Are APC sizes the same worldwide? I am in the USA but saw a boutique in London that has my size for less than I'd pay here. I would be getting a 32 Petit New Standard. Can someone let me know? Thanks in advance!

I would that they're the same. do they have a size chart so you can compare measurements?

Oni 512s with some AJ1s today

any good recommendations for something between a light wash and stone wash? 

APC has a nice pair but I want to try something new

can anyone speak to the accuracy of the nudie jeans virtual size guide??

also, i don't expect much stretch in a washed pair of nudie jeans...especially on a prewashed pair of "comfort stretch denim" w/ 1% elastane

even if they do stretch a little it's no biggie to just throw them in the washer and dryer as long as they won't shrink much from initial fit

please advise

Copped some naked and famous premium cashmere denim prolly my favorite Jean right now that I own. Weird guy cut is nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom