*| | Denim _ School | |*

Does anyone mess with Ksubi?

Specially the Ksubi chitch rinser. Does anyone know if they stretch.
Was thinking of copping ksubi's since they're distressed pairs look nice. Cant get with the uneven crop tears at the bottom. Imo the rambler prps is the way for me

I'm not really a huge fan distressed or ripped jeans.

They had a very limited selection at my barneys. I tried on on a pair of Chitch, in a black color. The 33 fit me perfectly with the stacks, but a 32 felt like I was wearing leggings especially in my thigh area.

Problem is, everytime I get a size 33 in my pants they ending up stretching in the waist area and I always wish I sized down one. I wasn't feeling the black chitch because it had the red Ksubi logo by the knee but I perfer the white. On the website it's a white logo though on the knee.

Now the chitch Jean rinser that I'm eyeing seems like it's going to fade with wear. I found a pair on Grailed for under retail but it's a size 32. I need to find more stores where they carry Ksubis because I'm still iffy about the sizing.

Reped. Theres so much more to be said for a pair if denim that you distressed 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Can't really tell by the picture but the whole crotch (especially in the back) has been blown out, I've repaired it about 3 times now but it's too large to fix without the jeans looking mangled

My IH 301s after a recent wash, need to drop these off at self edge for a repair after ripping a hole playing soccer :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not really a huge fan distressed or ripped jeans.

They had a very limited selection at my barneys. I tried on on a pair of Chitch, in a black color. The 33 fit me perfectly with the stacks, but a 32 felt like I was wearing leggings especially in my thigh area.

Problem is, everytime I get a size 33 in my pants they ending up stretching in the waist area and I always wish I sized down one. I wasn't feeling the black chitch because it had the red Ksubi logo by the knee but I perfer the white. On the website it's a white logo though on the knee.

Now the chitch Jean rinser that I'm eyeing seems like it's going to fade with wear. I found a pair on Grailed for under retail but it's a size 32. I need to find more stores where they carry Ksubis because I'm still iffy about the sizing.
I wear a 33 or 32 too. Had a pair of chitch that were baggy fitting. A rivet popped off of the pocket the first day that I wore them. I wouldn't cop again. The denim also felt cheap and stretchy like True Religion.

Last edited:
Anyone know a good place in NY to tailor/hem a pair of denim? I'm not trynna spend too much though some of these places charging 60+

Anyone know a good place in NY to tailor/hem a pair of denim? I'm not trynna spend too much though some of these places charging 60+
What kinda denim you got, fam?

Raw selvedge denim with a chainstitch?

If you have chainstitch --> go to Self Edge for the chainstitch hem

If not --> any regular tailor can do it --> hemming is pretty easy

I'm gonna buy a pair of naked and famous weird guy in size 31 which is slevedge I think. I need like an inch and a half hemmed and maybe like half an inch tapered

I'm gonna buy a pair of naked and famous weird guy in size 31 which is slevedge I think. I need like an inch and a half hemmed and maybe like half an inch tapered
A chainstitch hem at Selfege (they don't taper) = $25

A chainstitch hem + taper at Railcar = $25+ --> you'll have to ship your jeans to them though

If you wanna keep it cheap and local + do both hem/taper, you may have to lose the chainstitch hem. If you're okay with that, go to your local tailor, put the jeans on, and tell them exactly how short you want to hem + how much taper. Let him/her pin you up so you can see the final product. This will probably cost $15+.

NOTE: Tell them you wanna taper from the INSEAM (not the outer seam, which will make the selvedge wider and uglier, imo).

Last edited:
A chainstitch hem + taper at Railcar = $25+ --> you'll have to ship your jeans to them though

If you wanna keep it cheap and local + do both hem/taper, you may have to lose the chainstitch hem. If you're okay with that, go to your local tailor, put the jeans on, and tell them exactly how short you want to hem + how much taper. Let him/her pin you up so you can see the final product. This will probably cost $15+.

NOTE: Tell them you wanna taper from the INSEAM (not the outer seam, which will make the selvedge wider and uglier, imo).
Thank you.

Do you know anywhere in NYC who can taper from inseam I'm not trynna ship the jeans out.

Thank you.

Do you know anywhere in NYC who can taper from inseam I'm not trynna ship the jeans out.
Any tailor should be able to do it -- but I always recommend Pablo Stanton Tailor.

did acne relabel their denim labels?

was looking online and didnt recognize any of the jean names 

Back
Top Bottom