*| | Denim _ School | |*

What is the perfect size for the leg opening on your jeans? I usually go for an 8 but at times it’s too tight for some shoes. I’ve been thinking about getting my next pair tapered to an 8.25 or 8.5 but not 100% sure just yet. One thing for sure though is a 9 is too damn big.

7”-7.75” 8” max at the hem.

9”-9.5” at the knee sz 34/36 waist. I have skinny legs tho and wear mostly slim profile sneakers (vans/chucks).. even all my boots allow a 8” leg opening comfortably.

Reactions: Ube
for the knee I gotta go with a 10 but the bottom opening is usually an 8 but yeah at times certain shoes fit kinda tight so idk if I should bump it up maybe a .25 or .5 of an inch. I think I’m just picky as hell :lol:

for the knee I gotta go with a 10 but the bottom opening is usually an 8 but yeah at times certain shoes fit kinda tight so idk if I should bump it up maybe a .25 or .5 of an inch. I think I’m just picky as hell :lol:
Word word, It’s all preference. I’m a short dude, so the specs fit better for me. Where are you located at, bro?

Leg opening I’m doing 7to right below 8
I’m short and my calves ain’t BUSSSSIN like that
I Feel like any wider my shoes get covered like a pair of Jncos

Got my Star Wars 501s today... I was getting worried because all the reviews say they run small, but they fit perfect for me, thankfully.

20200713_135048.jpg
20200713_135130.jpg
20200713_135138.jpg
20200713_135201.jpg
20200713_134859.jpg
20200713_134800.jpg

So since the other day when someone posted the new belt, it’s had me thinking maybe it’s time for a new belt...

Any recommendations? Are the tanner goods belts really THAT good for the price compared to not so expensive brands like corter?

So since the other day when someone posted the new belt, it’s had me thinking maybe it’s time for a new belt...

Any recommendations? Are the tanner goods belts really THAT good for the price compared to not so expensive brands like corter?
Trip, I was just thinking the same thing. I need a new belt.

IDK about Tanner Goods, but pigeon tree crafting has some great looking belts. I may try one of those over my oldCarter this time

Corter are like $55, saw another one “Wenatchee” supposedly pretty decent for $85. Are these $100+ belts that much better to warrant the price?

belt I’m currently using is from a little Latin village area in downtown LA, that I probably paid like $30-$35. Was a natural leather color when I bought it, now has a nice tanned look, and has held up amazing. Only issue is, I lost some weight over the years, and have punched extra holes in it using a knife, and it’s uneven, and the belt is pretty long at this point. If it weren’t for this whole covid thing, I’d probably just go there and get another one, but that place can be pretty packed, I don’t want to deal with the crowd.

i don’t mind spending if it’s actually worth it compared to the lower priced options.

Paid slightly over a Hundo for the studio d belt and my justification was that it wasn’t just blank natural leather like everyone else
it has A Debossed Studio D'Artisan logo and Pig motif situation going on the whole belt but not OD allover print lookin
Prolly no different construction/ material wise tho

after months of debating, finally picked up a pair of Japan Blue jeans (J204 circle series). scooped them from denimio (great customer service) and have to say that the quality exceeds my previous N&F jeans. haven’t worn em out yet though — heat has been unbearable for the past few weeks.

after months of debating, finally picked up a pair of Japan Blue jeans (J204 circle series). scooped them from denimio (great customer service) and have to say that the quality exceeds my previous N&F jeans. haven’t worn em out yet though — heat has been unbearable for the past few weeks.
Ive been looking into Japan blue jeans, too. Kind of worried about which specs to choose. I started getting into tapered jeans

Ive been looking into Japan blue jeans, too. Kind of worried about which specs to choose. I started getting into tapered jeans
how strong of a taper are you looking for? if you're looking for quality, japan blue definitely delivers it for the price.the key is to know the general measurements you're looking for and do your googles on different pairs. i've also found that reddit has been pretty useful since there's a strong raw denim community there

Back
Top Bottom