*| | Denim _ School | |*

E4C4EC35-8606-47C1-B3C8-AD77BB519BCD.jpeg

Imo best bang for your buck in terms of loopwheeled /heavier weight /ringspun /tube knit situations
Think I paid around a Hundo for all the tees
Bronson mfg co

Whoa... never heard of this brand either. I’ll peep. Been looking for a sweatshirt. I have a real McCoy ballpark sweatshirt that I love, been wanting to buy another, but they jacked the prices up on them like crazyyyy

how’s the quality on those shirts? Are they heavyweight? That denim blue one looks too good

Quality is crazy good for the price
The apricot tee the denim tee and the vintage black tee are all crazy
I guess the only “catch” and that’s up for debate is the stuff is made in china
If you go to their website and click on whatever product and scroll down some of them have more images like the actual machines the loopwheeled tees are made on etc and the stuff all seems legit

based on some reviews I’ve seen people are typically happy with the product just a few complaints about shipping .. both times I’ve copped ive gotten my package within 2 weeks so not bad for China

Rogue makes some good pants. I’ve owned at least three of their trousers in the past but haven’t bought from them since like 2015.

Rogue makes some good pants. I’ve owned at least three of their trousers in the past but haven’t bought from them since like 2015.

I trust that they do, I’ve been following them for less than a year, but I like what I see. These were hammer pants in the thighs unfortunately, so $22 to get them slimmed up still had me under $100 for the whole purchase.

plotting on a blanket lined denim trucker
already got some basic denim jacekts and a significant sherpa lined joint for when it colder but im leaning towards something along the lines of the LEE storm rider
they make a newer repro themselves (LEE) even use japanese selvedge etc but ill prolly end up copping from a japanese brand cuz they do the repro in better fits cuts and materials

1601043197751.png
1601043237161.png
1601043253392.png

Yo wore my PBJ’s out in the sun and realized a lot of fades coming thru that I hadn’t noticed inside
Going away to cape cod for a week I’m thinking I’ll wear them the whole time to keep up the process

Big welp. Sizing provided online by tate &yoko is completely off, by 3” at least. These measure 34” in the waist and they advertised as 37” for a size 34.

they barely button up, the rest is ok, but that crotch and waist is wack sauce. Had I based it off all my other denim I would’ve gone with a sz36.

N&F Elephant 9
1E2FD52B-E631-4CC5-8A30-F70E254A639F.jpeg

F3581414-2FAE-4D5E-9CAE-93CCBC9ABE1D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom