*| | Denim _ School | |*

Heard nothing but good things about rail car
And I know self edge and BIG do repair/ alterations pretty sure like mentioned above you can send in

I would be horrified if that was the package I lost tho:sick: atleast a new thing coming in the mail can be replaced... can’t replace dem fades doe

MATCHY MATCHY TYPE DAY :smh:

SUGARCANE FLANNEL
YEEZY SEASON 6 TEE
YEEZY CALABASAS SOCKS
PURE BLUE JAPAN x BLUE IN GREEN XX-019-WID 14OZ DEEP INDIGO DENIM
YZY QNTM FROZEN BLUES
3F4EA758-5921-4E21-86E5-9C25D8B97E86.jpeg

oh and that lil rug situation is from the recent Levi’s x target collab .. some decent cheap stuff

Are there any good raw denims under $100? Or do i gotta shell out $200+ for a decent joint? I don't mind the stretch ones either, :lol:

Are there any good raw denims under $100? Or do i gotta shell out $200+ for a decent joint? I don't mind the stretch ones either, :lol:

I don’t own anything less than 200 I don’t think but I’ve heard good things about brave star and they’re right around 100

Uniqlo raw denim is only like $49 and actually comes out pretty well. They are definitely don't carry the weight in oz the way some of the higher end denim have but I'm happy with them in my rotation. Here is a photo of my Uniqlo raw denim after about 2 years next to a brand new pair of PBJ.

uniqlo.JPG

I feel like we have a similar build. What cut of denim do you wear?

that’s not a compliment to either of us:lol:

I have skinny legs, and prefer boots to shoes. I usually do straight or just above most brands ‘skinny’ offerings.

I also like my denim to fit slightly looser than some of my favorite slacks/chinos. Thigh 12-13.5”, knee 8-9.5 and leg opening could be anywhere from 7”, but usually at least 7.75” for my boots to slide under. Also, inseam anywhere between 27”-30”

that’s not a compliment to either of us:lol:

I have skinny legs, and prefer boots to shoes. I usually do straight or just above most brands ‘skinny’ offerings.

I also like my denim to fit slightly looser than some of my favorite slacks/chinos. Thigh 12-13.5”, knee 8-9.5 and leg opening could be anywhere from 7”, but usually at least 7.75” for my boots to slide under. Also, inseam anywhere between 27”-30”
Ahh your photos doesn't show your legs as skinny lol. I'm trying to find a pair that isn't too loose but has a nice taper. My calves causes issues in finding the right pair lol.

Ahh your photos doesn't show your legs as skinny lol. I'm trying to find a pair that isn't too loose but has a nice taper. My calves causes issues in finding the right pair lol.
Try measuring your calves and take in account the knee and hem measurements. You should be good.

Back
Top Bottom