*| | Denim _ School | |*

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme
18.75” across the waist.
BDC98AB5-117B-41D2-8156-2DF5143AB79F.jpeg

I was going to stop by Burlington today, because it’s in the same parking lot as the Lowes I was at.. first thought was ´they ain’t gone have shhh’

Nice little come up.

Anybody who buys work wear ever try 1620 brand?

I need something new. I get a few months out of these pants and they blow out every single time. Had like 15 pairs.

7DF671BD-1B39-4BB4-9C5D-130FDB3B4EE0.jpeg

I been going hard on the nudies for a couple years now bro mplsdunk mplsdunk have you tried those?

I wear my grim Tim's probably 3 days a week currently. I've worn them as much as everyday for 3-5 months at a time.

I don't think I've worn jeans in nearly 3 years now.

I have some RRL hemp x cotton limited edition jeans and RRL linen x cotton jeans just sitting there, still with the tags on.

I been going hard on the nudies for a couple years now bro mplsdunk mplsdunk have you tried those?

I wear my grim Tim's probably 3 days a week currently. I've worn them as much as everyday for 3-5 months at a time.

Nice, I might give those a try and a pair of 1620.

I don’t need anything crazy but the constant climbing at work blows my crotch out. :lol:

Why do you keep buying them? Ive never had a blow out in my life... but I dont wear my jeans hard or anything.

Anybody who buys work wear ever try 1620 brand?

I need something new. I get a few months out of these pants and they blow out every single time. Had like 15 pairs.

7DF671BD-1B39-4BB4-9C5D-130FDB3B4EE0.jpeg
Try a different size (maybe size up?) or pull yo pants up… honestly, if it keep happening, a heavier denim might do the same thing, maybe less frequently, but will end up costing you much more in the long run.

Or order multiple pairs, and say you never got ‘em, word to the petty theft thread a.k.a. cheap things you do thread.

I’m already a size up and my pants are pulled up. I think it’s because the legs are too tight.

They don’t fit right that’s for sure.

You’re right though, honestly I’ll just pull up to the store with a 😷 on and help myself to whatever.

I’m already a size up and my pants are pulled up. I think it’s because the legs are too tight.

They don’t fit right that’s for sure.

You’re right though, honestly I’ll just pull up to the store with a 😷 on and help myself to whatever.
Try looking for something with a wider top block to fit looser on your legs.

Ended up with these. If you need work pants and don’t want some trash fitting carhartt cut for Hank hill I’d recommend.

Copped my size and don’t feel restricted at all so they shouldn’t blow out in a couple months.

Not my usual style but for work who cares as long as they are comfortable and last.

https://www.kuhl.com/kuhl/mens/pant...U8-hP4iqrMHcd3oVEnSvlvpjY2M3tk18aAkvOEALw_wcB
Have you tried ben davis pants? imo those are more quality than carhartt

Why do you keep buying them? Ive never had a blow out in my life... but I dont wear my jeans hard or anything.

Work clothes have a short life expectancy. I’d still like to get a season out of my pants though.

I’m in and out of trucks and machines 65 times a day and I have to climb ladders to get in them so they just blow out.

Back
Top Bottom