*| | Denim _ School | |*

I just got a pair of Raw Japanese Selvedge RRLs which are a size 30/34 (I am normally a 32/30 in most jeans). They fit extremely tight around the waist but Iam assuming that they will stretch out. Does anyone know how much these will stretch out? How much will they shrink if I give them a cold rinse? Any help wouldbe appreciated.

Originally Posted by LB510

Did anyone take advantage of this?

Via-denimbar

HAPPY DAD'S DAY!

30% Off Almost Everything!*

June 19th - June 21st*

DadDay.bmp

I completely forgot
tired.gif
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

I just got a pair of Raw Japanese Selvedge RRLs which are a size 30/34 (I am normally a 32/30 in most jeans). They fit extremely tight around the waist but I am assuming that they will stretch out. Does anyone know how much these will stretch out? How much will they shrink if I give them a cold rinse? Any help would be appreciated.

They'll probably stretch out about an inch and a half (max) and then shrink about a half an inch when you wash them. The figures are more or less but hopethis helps.

Actually, what I bought was a one wash aka sanforized. So supposedly they will not shrink as much. Does anyone know a good tailor in Manhattan where I can getthese hemmed for a good price?

Originally Posted by aumxhype

here's my little collection of nudies, except the ones on the far left are my girl's
what model/color is the one second to the right?
also, what model is closest to APC New Standards?

Can someone recommend some straight fit gray jeans?

not trying to spend loads of cash.

I was able to pick up a pair of grey jeans from the gap this past week for $23. They are the regular straight or whatever they sale now, but are a little baggyto me.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I was able to pick up a pair of grey jeans from the gap this past week for $23. They are the regular straight or whatever they sale now, but are a little baggy to me.
Can you post pics?

Which GAP is this because the GAP i went too didn't have grey ones

Does anyone know of a company that makes a jean that has a straight leg but is more narrow towards the bottom of the pant?

I've worn Levi's 501, but near the shoe they are WAY too wide and I'm looking for something that just sits on top of the shoe.

I am also not really looking for skinny jeans.

Anyone reccomend H&M jeans? My friend has some nice grey ones that Im thinking of buying

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I was able to pick up a pair of grey jeans from the gap this past week for $23. They are the regular straight or whatever they sale now, but are a little baggy to me.
Can you post pics?

Which GAP is this because the GAP i went too didn't have grey ones
I copped for $20 as well, couldn't resist at that price. You should check the sales rack cause that's where I found my pair. I like fitand its pretty much how Kyle described. Here's a pic, low quality phone pic b/c I'm too lazy to get my camera out...
nqr72w.jpg
vsfcz5.jpg

I've been rocking levis 520 for about 2 weeks now, and the fit is great. do you guys have any other recomendations for jeans? they are low tapered but semibaggy up top for a sag, i looked for more pairs but it seems like maybe its a discontinued style or something

Originally Posted by Respect21

Does anyone know of a company that makes a jean that has a straight leg but is more narrow towards the bottom of the pant?

I've worn Levi's 501, but near the shoe they are WAY too wide and I'm looking for something that just sits on top of the shoe.

I am also not really looking for skinny jeans.
Levi 514 Slim Straight.

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

Actually, what I bought was a one wash aka sanforized. So supposedly they will not shrink as much. Does anyone know a good tailor in Manhattan where I can get these hemmed for a good price?

sanforized doesn't mean one wash....

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Wow you truely an un-informed consumer. True Religions are made in Los Angeles, California USA. I can't say they are made by Americans but they are made on U.S. soil. With our economy in the tank I don't mind paying premium for U.S. goods.

wow, way to dig up old flippin post, i haven't been on that screenname in over a year, but that's beside the point. They're 'constructed'in america not made, know the #+@%$!* difference before addressing me

I got bored the other night and decided to do this to my New Standards which I don't really wear much.
But I guess I'll wear'em as 'shorts' now, sorta.
DSC01812.JPG

DSC01811.JPG

Free shipping on domestic orders over $150
30% Off Mens & Womens Fashion plus Handbags!
Enter Coupon Code: SummerFling
*Excludes Rogues Gallery, Loomstate, & Tailor Vintage

Back
Top Bottom