*| | Denim _ School | |*

Just got my Imprints in the mail. I only tried them on but they seem cool. Also the legs feel a little loose and I'm having a hard time imagining howthey're gonna like fit around me. Keep in mind I'm not a Denim Genius so maybe it's no big deal.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

dude is clearly a noob lol....asking for APCs in specific lengths. they're all 34

yeh your right a noob in jeans i mostly used to wear levis now im trying for different look but while you wear soaking your little nudies i was smashing youvirgin
grin.gif

I've been wearing my imprints for about two weeks now, off and on, and the denim on this comes off really quick. I mean, just scratching my jeans and myfingernails turn blue
laugh.gif
. Tips: don't wear white tshirts with them
smh.gif
, don't put your ipod/iphone in your pocket with your headphones, if you careabout dye on your kicks wear dark shoes, etc. The dye really does just come right off.

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

dude is clearly a noob lol....asking for APCs in specific lengths. they're all 34

yeh your right a noob in jeans i mostly used to wear levis now im trying for different look but while you wear soaking your little nudies i was smashing you virgin
grin.gif

Lol dude went ham, because dude called him a noob.

yeh your right a noob in jeans i mostly used to wear levis now im trying for different look but while you wear soaking your little nudies i was smashing you virgin
grin.gif
APCs don't get you !%@%#, you'd better get something else.

Where can i get some regular good hard denim quality jeans....Not these skinny fitting kinda jeans....More like the style Jay-z rocks his.

I need a size 40.

grin.gif

Uh, generally you don't soak Nudies... They are sanforized. "Noob"
laugh.gif

^As far as "good quality, hard denim" go to levis.com, click on men's big and tall and order the STFs. They are "quality" (at least for$50) and sound like exactly what you are looking for. They should also carry 40s at Macy's/JC Penny's/Levis Only stores in the STF, but be warned, theywill shrink when you wash them, so if you plan to do that I would size up to a 42. Just please don't call them "hard denim" or even worse"dem hard boyz", I hear that every day and I cringe every time I hear it.

Let me guess, the Supreme name alone probably added at least $150 to the retail. Throw in the word "limited", and ladies and gentlemen you haveyourself a pair of $150 jeans selling for at least $350.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

How do I shrink the leg opening of my 501 stf? Soak em, or wear them & go in a tub full of water and sit there?

i dont think you can. a warm/hot soak shrinks the waist but after 1 wear it'll stretch back out.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

APC x Supreme New Standards

33yp5xj.jpg

e97jmc.jpg

The little words on the back says $%+% Em

They are exactly the same as the regular ones.... why would anyone pay twice as much (don't know the price but it'll be much more expensive) to get thesame thing.... F Supreme.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

How do I shrink the leg opening of my 501 stf? Soak em, or wear them & go in a tub full of water and sit there?
Do you mean you want to just shrink the leg opening at the bottom or the entire leg width? If you just want to shrink the opening you could hotsoak just the bottom of the jeans, although I'd be a little worried that the indigo loss would cause a lighter colored ring around where you soaked them. Ihave heard of kids soaking the part they want to shrink in hot water and the rest of the jean in cold to keep the color more even, but I haven't personallytried that.

If you want to shrink the whole jean (it will happen with washing anyway) you can always throw the whole thing in a tub/bucket full of hot water and leave itfor a couple of hours. I personally do the bathtub method, but that is mostly because I typically size down one and if I didn't wear them while they soakedI probably wouldn't be able to button them after. Plus, I've talked to old cowboys about their levis and that is the method they used to soften thejean up and get the fit they were looking for. As a denim nerd there is something about this that appeals to me. As much of a pain as it is, I am always muchmore satisfied with the final result.

Yo where can I cop irregular (b-grade) 501s? I know this lady who sells em for $20 a pop, but I know she cops em for $10... Any info
nerd.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

You sure are funny there bud.

Your 16 arent you?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

You sure are funny there bud.

Your 16 arent you?
this needs a pause. actually no. there's just no excuse for that. i don't ever remember you smashing me
sick.gif
probably just in your dreams

What color are the new 501 STF knights? I cant tell if theyre black or really dark blue? any help ? thanks

my apc new cures are tearing in the croch are.. lol
the fading is gettin real nice on em though. especially behind the knee. ill post pics soon..

Speaking of crotch blowouts, if you are in LA you can take them to the Denim Doctors on Beverly (near La Brea). They do a bang-up job reinforcing too...butit'll cost you $50 =(

when you buy a new pair of apc's i know you buy them 1-3 sizes down for your OG waistline but when washed for the first time do they stretch some more?

Back
Top Bottom