Denny's Grand Slam

Haven't seen this here, but it's worth checking out.  First the guys go at it and then the girls.
roll.gif

embedding is being a pain so here's the link:

Haven't seen this here, but it's worth checking out.  First the guys go at it and then the girls.
roll.gif

embedding is being a pain so here's the link:

When is Dennys doing it again?

I skipped school 2 years ago when they did it.. good times

laugh.gif

Just saw the vid. that dude and the girls were getting rocked, LOL

When is Dennys doing it again?

I skipped school 2 years ago when they did it.. good times

laugh.gif

Just saw the vid. that dude and the girls were getting rocked, LOL

roll.gif
Them two chicks got handled

First chick got punched in the face and didnt say a word after that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Them two chicks got handled

First chick got punched in the face and didnt say a word after that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think this was posted earlier, but i cant remember. but how does dude with the buzz cut get wailed on and just get up like nothin happened, ole boy turned fire engine red and ain't even fight back.
laugh.gif

i think this was posted earlier, but i cant remember. but how does dude with the buzz cut get wailed on and just get up like nothin happened, ole boy turned fire engine red and ain't even fight back.
laugh.gif

Both of the white chicks annoyed me. Talking up a storm and the little one even did the "clap as you talk" thing. black girl went straight beast mode and both of them just got shut up.
pimp.gif

Both of the white chicks annoyed me. Talking up a storm and the little one even did the "clap as you talk" thing. black girl went straight beast mode and both of them just got shut up.
pimp.gif

Deeeeem.  Why the white girls was talkin' all that crap but got all surprised when the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
whoopin' came? 
laugh.gif

Deeeeem.  Why the white girls was talkin' all that crap but got all surprised when the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
whoopin' came? 
laugh.gif

typical white girls thinking she can talk loud & do some black girl mannerims & there would be no fight
roll.gif

1st one with all the mouth took ONE hit & didnt say a word or help her firend & ended up getting ANOTHER 2 piece at the end just because
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom