Dentist hunts and kills Cecil the lion

Kinda care but kinda don't. "Hunting" with a gun is ban status though. You want a thrill, go use your hands

licensed hunting =/= poaching

kinda counter-intuitive but licensed hunting is the only reason some of these animals arent extinct yet.

Yeah. I can't fathom how someone could kill a beautiful creature like that. The even sicker part is these ******** enjoy killing them.

Last edited:
Yeah. I can't fathom how someone could kill a beautiful creature like that. The even sicker part is these ******** enjoy killing them.

Seth McFarlane made a great point:

When a child kills a animal for fun, we fear mental illness

When an adult does it, we call it a "sport"

**** is infuriating
mean.gif

I love this video.
that was awesome.

so sad though.  

No we have the retractable thumb in combination with the ability to walk that allows us to put us at the top. Not saying intellect doesn't play a role as well but I am not buying this "Humans are smarter" than everything else when we are using a scale created by humans.

Humans = Golden State Warriors

All other animals = 2 year olds dribbling a bball. Some may be better than others at it, but it's laughable to think they are anything close to us on the food chain. Dominant species isn't even the right word.

Humans = Golden State Warriors

All other animals = 2 year olds dribbling a bball. Some may be better than others at it, but it's laughable to think they are anything close to us on the food chain. Dominant species isn't even the right word.

Humans = golden state warriors

Animals = playing soccer

...and in the end, humans, lions, and every other species will fall as everything before and everything after

Last edited:
This planet cannot wait to purge us. This planet has had many mass extinctions, it has no problem with sending all of us to the grave. Life will continue on this planet, with or without us.

This statement makes me want to watch Prometheus again.

Back
Top Bottom