Dentist hunts and kills Cecil the lion

Most the Hunters I know around here eat what they kill.
Bingo

as an avid bow hunter, i eat what i kill, which is deer and turkeys. thats not to say im out here killing animals left and right. I live in az and im allowed one buck a year, which i think is fair. alot of people wont agree with it, but its how i grew up

still though, i would never hunt with a gun, let alone just for a trophy. but on the flipside, as a hunter, i can understand it. theres no other feeling i can think of like it, especially when you get off a good shot

I hope his business goes to **** and somebody shoots him with a rusty arrow to put him out of his misery. what kinda hunter are you anyway? you basically have all the work done for you and you still can't execute a clean kill. pathetic. and to top it all off you decapitated the beast in the end as a final sign of disrespect. disgusting piece of garbage.

stuff like this really irks me

people have nothing better to do than hunt animals who have no way of protecting themselves against arrows, guns, etc.

It's a lion b.

People hunt for sport. Nobody says **** when people hunt for deers.
Deers are in abundance. Lions are not. This specific lion was being tracked and studied at the time it was killed. As far as conservation and research efforts go, this is a big deal.

So yall want this human to die for killing an animal???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

messed up the way they killed him 40 hrs!?? jeesh.

And I go to popeyes and sleep knowing full well how horrible most food animals are treated in America. If im eating it, IDGAF how it was treated during its life. As long as it doesnt effect the health of the meat

Quote:
I don't want him to die but I do want him put in jail for it. In the large scheme of thing that lions life was worth more than his imo.

Nobody is going to be sad and nature wouldn't be affected if we have one less dentist on this planet.
I'm sure his family would be. And exactly how would having 1 less lion affect nature?

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't want him to die but I do want him put in jail for it. In the large scheme of thing that lions life was worth more than his imo.

Nobody is going to be sad and nature wouldn't be affected if we have one less dentist on this planet.
I'm sure his family would be. And exactly how would having 1 less lion affect nature?

Yea but if he does it, the next rich douche it gonna want to do it, then the next, so on and so on....

Man eff his family he should've been aborted.

He was probably raised by douche privileged parents who raised Jim to believe he can take what he wants without consequence.

Bruh Ive repped u 3 times in the same thread. Never thought I'd see the day lol

i have plenty of responses. Has nothing to do with the zoo. This isn't just our planet, even if we have the arrogance to believe such. It's one thing to kill for survival. It's another when it is for recreation.
So then I guess you are against the killing of all animals because in 2015, what animal does man need to kill in order to survive?

Cecil was his slave name, what's his real name?

So then I guess you are against the killing of all animals because in 2015, what animal does man need to kill in order to survive?

i personally am against killing animals if you're not going to eat them.

like whats the purpose of that? a trophy lol?

Back
Top Bottom