Denver Nuggets (10-4) 2023-24 Season Thread: 11/22 @ Magic

Excellent news, we have to get Nene going early and focus on getting to the rim

Harrington hit AAA with a beautiful pass for a layup but Arron being the offensive wizard that he is can't finish so he kicks it out for a missed 3
30t6p3b.gif

Birdman on Gasol
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Brewer
pimp.gif

Just pathetic all the way around. Nene is soft, GK is clueless when it comes to the flow of the game and lineup changes, AAA = Trash, the defense was trash most of the second half, Gallo was ghost, Lawson's blocked layup killed us. We could potentially be on a 3+ game losing streak. SMH

Originally Posted by aepps20

Just pathetic all the way around. Nene is soft, GK is clueless when it comes to the flow of the game and lineup changes, AAA = Trash, the defense was trash most of the second half, Gallo was ghost, Lawson's blocked layup killed us. We could potentially be on a 3+ game losing streak. SMH
+1.

Nuggets should've let AAA walk as a free agent and used that money to sign Wilson Chandler. Chandler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AAA and it isn't even close. AAA fooled us because it was a contract year and he has seriously regressed.

He's been horrible all year. I was livid when he was even on the floor during crunch time, and even more angry when he was being given the ball. I know Gallo couldn't throw a damn pea in the ocean tonight, but he should've been out there instead of AAA. At least with Gallo he can beat his defender or make a goddamn half decent pass, if need be. Even with how terribly he was shooting tonight, I still would've picked him to shoot the ball late in the game over Afflalo. It's just mind boggling that Afflalo was out there at the end of the game.

Koufos and Mozzy would've been better than Nene as well. He was soft all night and GK kept him in the game. I know Mozzy had 5 fouls but Nene wasn't trying to defend anyone. Him and Al were too busy flopping and "taking charges" to play defense. Both of them were directly responsible for the last 8 points Memphis scored.

Back
Top Bottom