Denzel vs Liam

out-of-time.jpg

Denzel and his movies are the most overrated of all time. Idc Idc

He plays himself in every movie. Training day wasn't THAT good either

bruh...liam can't even protect his baby moms or his seed. he aint got **** for young Alonzo.

son would pull out the gshock and call out 13 seconds before he washes that *****

bruh...liam can't even protect his baby moms or his seed. he aint got **** for young Alonzo.

son would pull out the gshock and call out 13 seconds before he washes that *****

Alonzo got completely dismantled by a rookie cop doe. Has his own boys turned against him in a day

"King Kong ain't got **** on me"

2 mins later

"Ahhhh you shot me in the ***"

Last edited:

Alonzo got completely dismantled by a rookie cop doe. Has his own boys turned against him in a day

"King Kong ain't got **** on me"

2 mins later

"Ahhhh you shot me in the ***"

he got dismantled by the russian hitsquad. not soft *** ethan hawke lol. he was eating those bullets like clio too. ***** got shot more than scarface and was still swervin. who turned on him? he had his own friends agree to kill another one of the group. straight alpha 48 laws ****.

Naw bro, don't you dare disrespect Ethan! He had zo's whole hood turned against him and saw Eva Mendezs boobs from a distance.

Last edited:
Naw bro, don't you dare disrespect Ethan! He had zo's whole hood turned against him and saw Eva Mendezs boobs from a distance.

she knew what she was doing.

those ****boy ****** in the jungle. not real ******. ethan was on that wet all day too. you point just show zel was a real *****, but he's folks werent. Zel :smokin

Going off body of work in this arena I feel like Liam got this but going in to this I wouldn't doubt Denzel demanding he comes out of this the victor as some smooth operator in the dark badass attacking from the shadows that barely gets touched until the end.

Inside Man
Glory
Fallen
Hurricane
Ricochet
Bone Collector
Crimson Tide

:smokin

Last edited:
denzel has more enjoyable movies, and i would watch a denzel flick 500 times out of 500 over a neeson movie

but based on the characters they have played, liam would wash denzel

Back
Top Bottom