Dept of Defense: Protesting is "low-level terrorism", NDAA: indefinite detention of US terrorists ok

Freedom? What freedom? Land of the free? For real? People should protest by not singing along the national anthem at sporting events. Send a message.

Considering the results of protests in foreign countries, this is kind of expected. Dont agree with it but, "vwhat can you do?"

People are naive enough to think that NDAA isn't in part a response to OWS. Of course it is.

All they have to do is make some allegations about one of the organizers of OWS funding Al Qaeda abroad, or something similar, and it'll be enough to take down the whole movement.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Considering the results of protests in foreign countries, this is kind of expected. Dont agree with it but, "vwhat can you do?"
wow son...this country got you %%@%$ whipped.

This NDAA act won't be the end all be all...if they happen to exercise the power of taking free speech away and it happens to conflict with many people...there's no other action than to revolt.

People won't take this sitting down.

i'm standing up while typing this....I ain't scurrdy.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

u must be under 23... the conditions for this type of bill to be passed isn't warranted because other countries have had violent protest,I was actually apart of ows during the first 2 weeks of its inception up until I went on vacation in El Salvador. I was there when 700 people was arrested and those people were so peaceful its was borderline embarssing. Not to many dudes in this generation is ready to put it down for a cause.But ill tell u this. This bill is for the upcoming events that will cause the public to become frustrated with the bureaucrats who will lead this nation and the world into a depression of mass proportions. Times of uncertainty is here and desperate people do desperate things. This bill represents the level of desperation by our "leaders"

who cares man...let them say what they want...they're only exposing themselves...their time is coming to a close....simple. thats why they're trying to write all this legislation. its futile. they NEED us more than we need them...fact

dont listen to them...study history...develop your own conceptions...

i wouldnt participate in unarmed protests anway...I mean c'mon you saw what happened to the protestors in the 60s-70s...they were stopped by FORCE. you have to respond with equal or greater force if your really serious about change. that non-violent bull %@@$ is a trap...

Wow US is such a horrible country. I love it when some people here criticize US here the usual response is if you don't like it here then leave. That's funny. Those guys like taking big goverment $*!% in their @$% or something.

been reading alot about this and SOPA.

it seems like the wheels of Martial Law are turning.

I want to leave, I would if I could... key word being "could". When my money is right, I'm out.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

been reading alot about this and SOPA.

it seems like the wheels of Martial Law are turning.
I almost don't believe it. This goes against the simplest of ideas of democracy.

I know I'm probably going to get roasted for this, but isn't this exactly what al queda set out to do with 9/11, basically make America go stupid. I can't remeber the exact wording Osama used, but I know it was just a mass cereal murder, they wanted us the remeber that day, who did it(which America has been doing an outstanding job of doing) and basically +%@% up the way the US was ran. Thats exactly what happened post 9/11.

What do those with power fear most?

Losing power.

They don't really need a reason to infringe upon the rights and liberty of We the People, but all the better if they can give you one.

I almost don't believe it. This goes against the simplest of ideas of democracy.

I know I'm probably going to get roasted for this, but isn't this exactly what al queda set out to do with 9/11, basically make America go stupid. I can't remeber the exact wording Osama used, but I know it was just a mass cereal murder, they wanted us the remeber that day, who did it(which America has been doing an outstanding job of doing) and basically +%@% up the way the US was ran. Thats exactly what happened post 9/11.

Old thread I know, but this is so right if you think about it, it's scary.

He/They changed the way this country was ran forever.

Back
Top Bottom