Deron Williams Hyperfuse Low

Just bought these maybe a month ago, in the Navy/Dark Green (away) colorway. Best basketball shoe I have purchased in years! I've had Hyperdunks, Kobes, Durants, and Brons to name just a few. Sure some aspects of those shoes are better than others, but if you're looking for a light, low to the ground shoe, these are it. Traction is bonkers! For me, it's even a notch above the KB IVs and those had ridiculous traction. And with my style of play traction is the #1 thing I look for in any shoe I buy.

My question is, I have since bought another pair of Hyperfuse Lows in a different colorway (all Gray with Blue swoosh) and the traction is nowhere near the same. The shoe is made the same from looking at the bottoms at least. Anybody else have a similar experience? Because I'm ready to snatch another pair of the Williams colorway if that's the case.

Just bought these maybe a month ago, in the Navy/Dark Green (away) colorway. Best basketball shoe I have purchased in years! I've had Hyperdunks, Kobes, Durants, and Brons to name just a few. Sure some aspects of those shoes are better than others, but if you're looking for a light, low to the ground shoe, these are it. Traction is bonkers! For me, it's even a notch above the KB IVs and those had ridiculous traction. And with my style of play traction is the #1 thing I look for in any shoe I buy.

My question is, I have since bought another pair of Hyperfuse Lows in a different colorway (all Gray with Blue swoosh) and the traction is nowhere near the same. The shoe is made the same from looking at the bottoms at least. Anybody else have a similar experience? Because I'm ready to snatch another pair of the Williams colorway if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom