Derrick Rose Breaks Into Tears @ Adi-Rose 3 Launch

Pooh man....People just don't understand how much this city cares about him...

He's literally the SON of the city. People got feelings for him as if he was flesh and blood, cause in the end he's our own.  He went through the same public school system as us, same obstacles we face in the streets...Single parent home...He's gone through it all just like us...

Love this kid man...Hope he comes back stronger... He just wants to Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *D rose Voice* 
roll.gif

He's literally the SON of the city. People got feelings for him as if he was flesh and blood, cause in the end he's our own.  He went through the same public school system as us, same obstacles we face in the streets...Single parent home...He's gone through it all just like us...

Love this kid man...Hope he comes back stronger... He just wants to Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *D rose Voice* :rofl:

exactly. I'm not even from the Chi and I can see/tell that the feelings he has for the city and vice versa are genuine...anyone who can't is just trolling or clueless

[COLOR=#red]DONT SAVE HIM!!!! SON WAS CRYING AT A SHOE RELEASE CONFERENCE!!!!!

LeGod>>>>>>> D.Tears[/COLOR]

Last edited:
crying is crying though. people get emotional. you shouldnt make fun of anybody for crying if they take their profession that serious.

we have seen it on here many times how people who dislike athletes make fun of them for crying. its pretty immature.

if you are going to put one athlete on a pedestal for crying you might as well do it for everyone else.

what exactly is rose going through that makes him a better person than a chris bosh?

Exactly.

:lol: @ crying is crying...

Do y'all really wanna go there? Seriously, PLEASE do NOT go there!

I was simply implying that you can not compare with what Rose is going through to what Bosh went through.

Let's just leave it that, please!

when did NT get all lifetime/ oxygen network????

Let Lebron cry about a serious issues and u cats will be singing a different tune.

When I think of Chi I dont think of D. Rose.

I think of Jordan...

then the bears, chi sox and the sCrUBS

D Rose is a great player but yall praising him for crying.

Ya'll prob felt bad for TO when he was defending his qb man

Love this kid man...Hope he comes back stronger... He just wants to Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *D rose Voice* :rofl:

I think of him as a little cousin for real. Some people just dont know how rough it is here. Or how many talented players left here and never made it to where he is, at only 23. I could easily rattle off 10 guards alone that had the talent but just didnt make it to shake sterns hand. I'd be crying too to sit back and see all those blessings.

All I ask is when the Ben Wilson 30 special comes on, watch it and imagine Rose in his place. Imagine that all that talent is wasted for fault of foolishness.

I really don't care about ppl crying anywhere. We are human. We have feelings.

Go DRose!

Oh and to the person that thought about the firsthome game back...BONKERS! I will pay a pretty penny to be in the building that night (and still DVR it)

Son has been soft since forever. Last year rose got sensitive over some of the pacers players celebrating cause they beat the bulls in Chicago.

Like really. :rolleyes

Not hating just speaking truth.

Son has been soft since forever. Last year rose got sensitive over some of the pacers players celebrating cause they beat the bulls in Chicago.

How is that even speaking truth? :lol:

You just mad because NOBODY in your squad can keep up with Rose.

Now THAT's the truth! :smokin

He didn't get sensitive, he was irritated. He takes losses harder than anyone, and remembers every slight. Kind of like how a certain other former Chicago Bull who NT idolizes used to do. I don't hear anyone calling him sensitive.

3 rings 1 finals mvp.

Rose will never come close to that. So he can have that ONE regular season game. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom