Derrick Rose Going Pro! UNAPPRECIATION!!!

Appreciated..hopefully my T'Wolves can get him..he'll upgrade the squad from the get-go

Dude's gonna be nice but after watching the Final, I don't think get the feeling he's gonna be "special". Beasley on the other hand...

Originally Posted by dcjumpman84

Dude's gonna be nice but after watching the Final, I don't think get the feeling he's gonna be "special". Beasley on the other hand...

i think he will def be rookie of the year! I didnt watch Beasley play much this year but i think on NBA level Rose will be more solid...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

na ya'll don't need him you have bassy and foye

knicks on the other hand

You obviously don't pay attention to MN sports.

Foye is a natural SG, he plays better there and he likes being there (even though he's capable at being the point)
Bassy is not going to be our PG, Idon't care what NT says (they're slurping this kid like crazy
laugh.gif
)he is not the future of the team. He even said that he would like to play in New York. We don't want him here, he doesn't want to be here = him notbeing in our future.

When everything adds up, we need Derrick Rose

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

i think he will def be rookie of the year! I didnt watch Beasley play much this year but i think on NBA level Rose will be more solid...

its easy to see why beasley will be the number one pick, the guy just commands the ball down low, i think rose's advantage in college was ability todrive to the hoop at will which is obvious that he'll have a way harder time with in the league

Did you watch the rest of the tourney or any of the regular season????? Because that just doesn't seem like a logical statement, the part aboutPooh I mean. I'd actually like to see him go to Miami, as much as I dislike Wade, Him Wade and Marion could be something UGLY together... As long as heends up in a decent market outside of NY I feel Great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

most athletic pg ever.
pimp.gif

i hate when people say +!+! like this. yeah, lets go ahead and make blanket statements
indifferent.gif

thats the type of +!+! that breeds dislike...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

most athletic pg ever.
pimp.gif

i hate when people say +!+! like this. yeah, lets go ahead and make blanket statements
indifferent.gif

thats the type of +!+! that breeds dislike...
smh.gif

Who is though?
I mean athleticism is easy to see...I can't think of anyone as naturally gifted.

i'm not saying he isn't... but what is really the point of making blanket statements? since no one can truly prove it wrong, it sounds like the type ofstatement that will be used to support a lame argument in the future. this is the same type of stuff we have to go through with Lebron every day

i'm not saying he isn't... but i just hope people won't always say "he's most athletic PG ever" as their main support anytime Rose isbrought up in an argument or compared to another player. thats all.

but i just hope people won't always say "he's most athletic PG ever" as their main support anytime Rose is brought up in an argument or compared to another player. thats all.
I agree...as I would hope people see there is more to him than that

Dude's gonna be nice but after watching the Final, I don't think get the feeling he's gonna be "special".

Did you watch the game? If anything, his stock rose IMO because in the 1st half he dished the ball out and got his dimes, and int he 2nd half carried his teamoffensively. He just has a good feel for the game and knows when to look for his offense, he will be a special player indeed.

He will be in the top 2 with Beasly....it all depends on who gets the # 1 pick and what their need is.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Did you watch the rest of the tourney or any of the regular season????? Because that just doesn't seem like a logical statement, the part about Pooh I mean. I'd actually like to see him go to Miami, as much as I dislike Wade, Him Wade and Marion could be something UGLY together... As long as he ends up in a decent market outside of NY I feel Great
pimp.gif

That Miami's line up would get crushed by any teams that have a solid big man.
laugh.gif
Beside Wade is only known for playing well with big men and Rose would take toomuch spot lights from him as a PG. Cmon now. Rose is nice but this is the NBA.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm not saying he isn't... but what is really the point of making blanket statements? since no one can truly prove it wrong, it sounds like the type of statement that will be used to support a lame argument in the future. this is the same type of stuff we have to go through with Lebron every day

i'm not saying he isn't... but i just hope people won't always say "he's most athletic PG ever" as their main support anytime Rose is brought up in an argument or compared to another player. thats all.

c'mon man, you're looking way too hard into the post.
and I could go on about his attributes, since I've been followin' dude since HS, but w/e.

Back
Top Bottom