Derrick Rose or Chris Paul? Who do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The only people that really, truly think Rose is better are Bulls fans. That's it. And that should tell you something.

You need to do more reading.  And some of these people going for Rose are never in the bulls thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

You need to do more reading.  And some of these people going for Rose are never in the bulls thread. 
laugh.gif
I've read the entire thread. And everybody who has established on this forum that they know that they're talking about when it comes to the NBA and isn't a Bulls fan has said Paul over Rose...

Chris Paul has proven in the past few years he's every bit capable of doing what Derrick Rose is doing right now, and he's done it much more efficiently while ALSO being a better distributor and defender. He's playing hurt this year. Watch the games and it's not hard to tell.

Being bigger and more athletic doesn't make Derrick Rose a better basketball player.

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif
I've read the entire thread. And everybody who has established on this forum that they know that they're talking about when it comes to the NBA and isn't a Bulls fan has said Paul over Rose...

Chris Paul has proven in the past few years he's every bit capable of doing what Derrick Rose is doing right now, and he's done it much more efficiently while ALSO being a better distributor and defender. He's playing hurt this year. Watch the games and it's not hard to tell.

Being bigger and more athletic doesn't make Derrick Rose a better basketball player.

The CP3 fans are saying Paul is a better scorer than Rose because of the percentages.  So you're going to sit here and tell me that Paul is a better scorer than Durant and Kobe too?  Paul has better 3, ft, and overall fg percentages than them as well. 

As for his defensively ability.  You guys are severely overrating his defensive ability.  It's pretty sad. 

I can take it when someone says Rondo, Westbrook, Deron, heck, even John Wall, that little baby rookie are loads better at defense than Rose.  But Chris Paul?  It's driving me up the wall
laugh.gif

The CP3 fans are saying Paul is a better scorer than Rose because of the percentages.  So you're going to sit here and tell me that Paul is a better scorer than Durant and Kobe too?  Paul has better 3, ft, and overall fg percentages than them as well. 

As for his defensively ability.  You guys are severely overrating his defensive ability.  It's pretty sad. 

I can take it when someone says Rondo, Westbrook, Deron, heck, even John Wall, that little baby rookie are loads better at defense than Rose.  But Chris Paul?  It's driving me up the wall
laugh.gif

Yall's argument revolves around Rose being able to carry his team by scoring the basketball and Paul not being able to do that... The last 3 years before this one prove the exact opposite.

And even if you believe CP3 is an average defender (he's not), that's still better than what Rose is on a nightly basis.

Yall's argument revolves around Rose being able to carry his team by scoring the basketball and Paul not being able to do that... The last 3 years before this one prove the exact opposite.

And even if you believe CP3 is an average defender (he's not), that's still better than what Rose is on a nightly basis.

Nah man,I'm saying that Derrick carries his team by drawing attention by the defense, ending games in the fourth if he has to, and making big shots. He dishes too, all the time, it's just that a good chunk of the Bulls team is unreliable and have a hard time scoring. Is this Rose's fault? No..

I never said CP3 was an average defender. His steals just make him look better at defending than he really is. He knows how to play the passing lanes. But I'm not so sure if he's a better defender than Rose, Westbrook, or Rondo at just facing up and playing a man one on one. But w/e

I know CP3 was carrying the offensive load for New Orleans a couple of year ago and what not, but I just don't think he has the impact of a player like Rose. That's what I mean by winning a game by yourself. Like, CP3 can score a bunch of points but can he get you that W by himself? I don't know about that. Rose will score points, and just takeover a game and win it. His impact is humongous.

Nah man,I'm saying that Derrick carries his team by drawing attention by the defense, ending games in the fourth if he has to, and making big shots. He dishes too, all the time, it's just that a good chunk of the Bulls team is unreliable and have a hard time scoring. Is this Rose's fault? No..

I never said CP3 was an average defender. His steals just make him look better at defending than he really is. He knows how to play the passing lanes. But I'm not so sure if he's a better defender than Rose, Westbrook, or Rondo at just facing up and playing a man one on one. But w/e

I know CP3 was carrying the offensive load for New Orleans a couple of year ago and what not, but I just don't think he has the impact of a player like Rose. That's what I mean by winning a game by yourself. Like, CP3 can score a bunch of points but can he get you that W by himself? I don't know about that. Rose will score points, and just takeover a game and win it. His impact is humongous.

It's sad this is even a comparison considering (as Nowitness stated) Paul is hurt. If he was 100% this wouldn't even be a discussion.

It's sad this is even a comparison considering (as Nowitness stated) Paul is hurt. If he was 100% this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I sat out this entire thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I was smart enough to do the same.  Whats that Jay-Z line?  A wise man once told me dont argue with fools.....

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I sat out this entire thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I was smart enough to do the same.  Whats that Jay-Z line?  A wise man once told me dont argue with fools.....

^^ so you think that Paul would be way better than Rose if he never got hurt? Even if Paul wasn't banged up, you can't say that Paul would be hands down a better player than him. You make it sound like Derrick Rose is 10 steps below Paul. If you think Paul is better, fine, but you got to admit, Rose is right up there.

^^ so you think that Paul would be way better than Rose if he never got hurt? Even if Paul wasn't banged up, you can't say that Paul would be hands down a better player than him. You make it sound like Derrick Rose is 10 steps below Paul. If you think Paul is better, fine, but you got to admit, Rose is right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom