Derrick Rose or Chris Paul? Who do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Too much D-Rose slurping going on in here so I'll bring in an un-biased opinion.

It's hard to say whose better, because they both clearly make their teams better.

It's unfair to compare D-Rose performance in tonights game to CP3's as CP3 is still getting familiar with his new teammates.

They are two completely different point guards.

D-Rose is a shoot first, pass second point guard.

While CP3 is a pass first shoot second point guard.

It all really depends what type of PG you want on your team, but they both can get the job done imo.

But like I said, unfair comparison at this point in the season.
that shoot first pg just out assisted your boy. 16 > 14. game. set. match.

anyone that says cp3 is better have fun with that efficiency and a first round playoff exit...every year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Too much D-Rose slurping going on in here so I'll bring in an un-biased opinion.

It's hard to say whose better, because they both clearly make their teams better.

It's unfair to compare D-Rose performance in tonights game to CP3's as CP3 is still getting familiar with his new teammates.

They are two completely different point guards.

D-Rose is a shoot first, pass second point guard.

While CP3 is a pass first shoot second point guard.

It all really depends what type of PG you want on your team, but they both can get the job done imo.

But like I said, unfair comparison at this point in the season.

anyone that says cp3 is better have fun with that efficiency and a first round playoff exit...every year.
laugh.gif

I'm not even a CP3 fan though, so how is he my boy? LOL

I didn't say CP3 is better, my point is they're two completely different type of players that can both get it done.

He out assisted CP3, obviously he also had a better game.

I'm not a "Fan" of either player so that's why It's easy for me to see how it's unfair to compare whose better BASED OFF THIS GAME, when CP3 is still getting familiar with his teammates.

Everyone came in here after tonights game to say D-Rose is better just because of this game. Like I said, If it was Rose on a new team I'd think it was an unfair comparison as well.

I'm not even a CP3 fan though, so how is he my boy? LOL

I didn't say CP3 is better, my point is they're two completely different type of players that can both get it done.

He out assisted CP3, obviously he also had a better game.

I'm not a "Fan" of either player so that's why It's easy for me to see how it's unfair to compare whose better BASED OFF THIS GAME, when CP3 is still getting familiar with his teammates.

Everyone came in here after tonights game to say D-Rose is better just because of this game. Like I said, If it was Rose on a new team I'd think it was an unfair comparison as well.

Rose is a win first point guard...he looks to get his teammates involved all the time, he only scores out of necessity...google his stat line in state championship games

Rose is a win first point guard...he looks to get his teammates involved all the time, he only scores out of necessity...google his stat line in state championship games

CP3 is nice but that boy Drose is nasty .

Imo It's harder to stop Drose because he's just so damn fast and so good with his body control in traffic/finishing etc

Plus Rose is 6'2 with a 40 inch hop and Cp3 is 5'11 and chubby . You can't teach hop and speed but you can develop IQ, court vision, play making.

I'd take Rose over CP3

CP3 is nice but that boy Drose is nasty .

Imo It's harder to stop Drose because he's just so damn fast and so good with his body control in traffic/finishing etc

Plus Rose is 6'2 with a 40 inch hop and Cp3 is 5'11 and chubby . You can't teach hop and speed but you can develop IQ, court vision, play making.

I'd take Rose over CP3

Yall are dumb and prob cant play ball at all...your careers went no further then the local YMCA or rec leagues they be having for school aged children

Yall are dumb and prob cant play ball at all...your careers went no further then the local YMCA or rec leagues they be having for school aged children

Paul is a weasel and Rose is a G. I'd take Rose off of that criteria alone. Both are amazing players, just depends on what your team needs.

Paul is a weasel and Rose is a G. I'd take Rose off of that criteria alone. Both are amazing players, just depends on what your team needs.

One game though, you know who will finish ahead when its all said and done bruh.

One game though, you know who will finish ahead when its all said and done bruh.

I remember fighting so hard just to keep Rose in the argument of best pgs... if Rose keeps churning out games like last night's I don't think there's going to be argument for a very long time .... any legit argument anyway.

I remember fighting so hard just to keep Rose in the argument of best pgs... if Rose keeps churning out games like last night's I don't think there's going to be argument for a very long time .... any legit argument anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom