Derrick Rose PE????

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Mister916

Those new ones are growing on me.
i'm still on the fence. they look like some And1s to me. anybody have word on those ankle wraps by adidas? what month they drop, i'm assuming when the season starts..
The Adidas Speedwraps? You can order them off some websites now.

http://girlsgotgame.com/product_det...//girlsgotgame.com/department.asp?id=51&id=51

Great example of a cheater that prospered.
tongue.gif

I've seen the ones that dwight howard has on but yet to see Derrick Rose's and big ups to KOBEDABEST24 for, he knows what. thanks and when does fallofficially start?

a first look at the TS CLOT Creator Clotfusion basketball sneaker. The sneaker comes in a red/black/gold colorway with large parts of the upper featuringanimal patterns. So far we have no word on the release, but will keep you posted. Via Easttouch.

You can get those Dwight Howard ones already, they were 104.99. And the shoes the topic is originally about, the Adidas store in Woodbury Commons has literallyevery colorway imaginable in, as well as every other Adidas TS shoe (the Commanders, the Gil Creators, the Lightning Creators, the Mad Climacools, CommanderBounce, etc.) in every colorway you can think of. They had all the NBA player versions and the ASG ones, and then some patent TB colorways I didn't knowexisted.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

a first look at the TS CLOT Creator Clotfusion basketball sneaker. The sneaker comes in a red/black/gold colorway with large parts of the upper featuring animal patterns. So far we have no word on the release, but will keep you posted. Via Easttouch.

CLOTDAMN! I'm gonna have to find those!!!

Back
Top Bottom