Derrick Rose Sig any time soon?

Highly unlikely.

Knowing adidas and its commitment to "BROTHERHOOD" they're probably gonna throw some glorified "TEAM" shoes in Rose's way.

Would be nice for a change though, other than my man Gilbert Arenas who technically is the only player in the "BROTHERHOOD" with a signature shoe,Derrick might be quite marketable due to his stellar play, not due to his stoic stoneface personality.

I mean seriously, I love D.Rose's game but D.Rose is like the Kendrick Perkins of guards, and his voice never changes pitch.

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

Any ADIDAS heads out there know if he's gonna get his own shoe? Dude needs one.

Sigs are played out, and rightfully so. I think that if he is wearing something hip, regardless if his name is on in, people will take notice.

i'm feelin those Adidas TS Cut Creator he's got around his neck in the latest issue of KICKS. Anyone know when those are droppin?

i hope so
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Nah. For Adidas sig shoes are dead.

I'm sure that Nike wishes that were true. If your name isn't Jordan, nobody on nike is pushing units these days either. Without Jordan, Nike is dead.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

idunno but i have my DRose Sample's so i'm good for now but still on the hunt for more. lol.

Check my thread in the BS forum.

The 1st gilbert arena adidas were left on my display when I worked @ finishline. They were marked down to 18$ with my discount. Pitiful lol

KG's sigs did well, as McGrady's as well. Both outsold Kobe's first three sigs by Nike, before the team sigs by Adidas.

i saw a pair of these at the adidas store in tysons corner mall in virginia... maybe the black ones shown or with red stripes instead of white.

Back
Top Bottom