Arrive at work at 7
Get off work at 5
Drive about an hour to the gym
Work out for about an hour and a half
Drive home for about 30 mins
Get home
Shower, eat dinner, brush my teeth, get ready for bed
Go to bed around 9-10

Wish I got more time to relax. :smh: What about you?

Wake up at noon
Check my msgs, forums, and email/Make and drink my coffee
Shower, brush teeth, get dressed/Make my lunch/Out the door at 2:30
Arrive at work 2:45
Leave work 1:30am
Get home at 1:45am
Clean my lunch dishes/Work out/Shower
In bed by 4am

Wake up at noon make coffee

Watch some stuff on YouTube

Lift some weights around 3 after I eat some food

If it’s nice out I’ll go fishing or rip the 🏍 if it’s not I’ll play 🎮 or just do random house work.

Wife comes home at 6:30 so it’s chill time with her

dinner at 9-10

Wife goes to bed 11:30 I smoke a doink and chill more.

If it’s nice out I’m pretty much always outside. If it’s crap I don’t go outside. :lol:

If it’s summer I just work and have no life, I don’t work in the winter that’s why my schedule is pretty much non existent and i just do whatever to have fun or pass time.

Myself:
Wake up at 6 AM
Brush my teeth, get dressed, etc.
Leave the house at 6:30
Arrive at work at 7
Get off work at 5
Get home
Go to bed around 9-10

That’s dedication to the gym - you’re getting home at 8 pm everyday with only 1-2 hours to shower, eat, etc. I can only do that 1 workday a week.

That’s dedication to the gym - you’re getting home at 8 pm everyday with only 1-2 hours to shower, eat, etc. I can only do that 1 workday a week.
I gained way too much weight working from home during the pandemic so I’m trying to cut.

Get woken up at 7:20 by my 5yr old, who without fail, ask if she has school that day
Check my phone for 5 minutes
Help my wife get the my daughters ready
Drive them to school and wife to work
Come back home. Work until 3:30
Go get my daughters and wife. Bring em home
Go to my second job during tax season
Come home at 8:20
Watch bball. Talk with wife and kids.
Put kids to sleep at 9
Shower
Play warzone an hour or 3
Then sleep

m-f
5:45 wake up and do a ****load of stuff to get my wife, kids, and the dog all set with meals, water, coffee etc.
7:00 leave the house and drop off my son at school then head to work.
7:45 work as long as i feel like or need to. i try and do some actual work but i’m a lot on telegram, discord, twitter, medium, and other crypto-related activity. usually watch movie/shows. sometimes nap.
2:00ish leave work and either go home or get my son to go to math tutor or take him home and swim. mix that in with prep for dinner.
4:30 pick up my daughter from daycare.
5:00 i’m probably making dinner and we eat when the food is ready. rest of the night we play, clean, go out for a cruise, watch a movie….basically do whatever family **** we feel like.
8:30 everyone is changed and showered and we hit the bed by 9. i stay on my phone past 10 on nt, sherdog, telegram, discord, reuters until i fall asleep,

earlier tonight i rode my wife’s peloton for a little bit and it’s 8:45 and me and the kids are already tucked in for the night. that bike **** is terrible.

Wake up at 2am
Restroom/shower
Get dressed
Take my dog out to go pee
Eat eggs and bacon and coffee for breakfast
Pack lunch
Get to work by 3:30
Work 8-12 hrs
MWF after work I’ll start home workout
Tu Th Sat I hit the gym after work
Get home play with dog
Cook breakfast for the next morning
Pack lunch for next morning
Pack clothes for next morning
Say hi to the girlfriend
In bed/winding down at 5pm

Repeat

Sundays I meal prep for the following week.

Wake up 6:30-7am
Get ready, leave for work at 7:30-7:45am
Work 9-5
Get home at 6 and chill. TV Shows/FIFA
Dinner at 10
Sleep

On the weekends I take 4 hour naps in the middle of the day. I love being awake at 2am-4am doing nothing.

I wake up at 3 am to feed da baby.
I wake up again at 5 am to be at work by 7 to make money to feed da baby.
I get off work at 530. Then I try to take da baby off my wife's hands (she's on paternity leave) for a couple of hours.
I bathe da baby at 8 pm then feed and put da baby to sleep by 9.

If I have any time after work and in between taking care of da baby I try to have a whiskey and watch an episode of something

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.46.14 PM.png

Work 9pm to 7am, watch TV/read/prepare lectures/administrative stuff, try to pass out by 11am sleep until 4 pm get up for the gym back to work at 9pm.

Alternatively
Work 3pm to 1 am, insomnia, finally pass out until 9am, TV/read/prepare lectures/administrative work/errands, take a nap, gym, back to work from 3pm to 1 am

Alternatively
Work at 7 am to 3pm, pretend I work a regular schedule but end up passing out, gym

Days off
Sleep, errands, sleep, binge TV

Last edited:
Wake up at 5:45am, which is generally the time the baby wakes up.
Feed the baby while wife is asleep, change diaper and try to put him back to sleep.
Catch the 7:29am train.
In to work by 8:30am
Out of work by around 7-8
Home by 9ish
Bed by 10:00pm
Sleep by 11:00pm.

Repeat.

A bit of side note:

I use to lament to my wife how much it sucks that we didnt spend quality time with my daughter pre-covid. As by the time we picked her up and take her home it would be 6. And bedtime was 9-9:30.

Now post covid as i wfh and another child, i spend much more time and am much happier because of it.

I wonder if ya feel the same

Hop up out the bed
Turn my swag on

Wake up at 8am
Brush teeth
Shower
Have breakfast
Drive to work
Work from 9-5
Drive home
Walk my Dog
Take an edible or smoke some weed
Watch youtube, play a video game or make music
Brush teeth and floss
Sleep around 12-1

Last edited:
Pretty basic tbh lol... Wake up at 6:40 am brush teeth, use bathroom, fix hair and get dressed for work....7:00-7:10 browse NT and check emails... 7:10-7:15 toast bagel and get lunch from the fridge.... leave house at 7:15 get to work by 7:40... eat breakfast at my desk check emails at work by 7:50.... Get ready for lunch at 11:40 use bathroom then heat my chicken in the microwave... 11:45 get to my desk and mix chicken with my salad finish at 12... then leave the building to go wherever usually tj Maxx once a week... get back from lunch and at my desk by 12:50.... then at 4:50 use the bathroom and get ready to leave at 5... on my way home and get there by 5:30.... take a shower then eat dinner at 6... wash dishes and prepare lunch then back in my room where I chill for the rest of the night by 6:20.... start to play PS5 until 8 then turn it off and put the tv on while searching the net on my MacBook... turn the light off in my room to get tired then 9pm take some zzquil... chill on the computer until 10am... look at some pr0n real quick then get ready for bed... 10:15-10:20 brush my teeth then in bed to sleep by 10:30.... sleep until 6:40am and start the day again...

Myself:
Wake up at 6 AM
Brush my teeth, get dressed, etc.
Leave the house at 6:30
Arrive at work at 7
Get off work at 5
Get home
Go to bed around 9-10

pretty much me... but I go to the gym around 830/9pm for a hour 1/2 and go to bed at middy ... barring some trim coming thru

Back
Top Bottom