DESEAN JACKSON.....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

OrenthalJames wrote:
2i91sv8.gif

Your sig... all Texas teams and then you have the nerve to put EAGLES ....EAGLES! Over Cowboys? Wow.

You are a f*ing disgrace to the entire state of Texas. And deserve to be lynched.
-The Juice

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yea i always found that weird about Clutch, repping the eagles, but still a die hard chamillionaire fan...You still my dude though, u ready to lose in Madden again
pimp.gif

Son, I KILLED you madden with the Texans.
roll.gif

but yea, I cant stand the cowboys. so what?

EDIT: 3,000.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm still
smh.gif
why the 49ers didn't take him and passed on him TWICE!!! Balmer and Rachal might become okay but if we got DJax we wouldn't need to get Crabby
smh.gif

Yup...still can't believe SF did that.....I was sitting there watching the draft and when SF made their first round pick I got pissed because they didn't snatch him up...then the 2nd round rolls around and I said to myself "wow, he's still there, the Niners are so smart - they must have knew he would fall to them with their 2nd rd pick...."....Nope! passed on him again....they will be kicking themselves for a really long time.....Can't believe they didn't take the local boy from Cal....Jerry Rice was working out with him too...

smh.gif
still salty we didnt pick him.

Thanks to him I won one of my fantasy matchups, coming from behind.

Thanks to him I lost one of my fantasy matchups.

ALLLLLLL GOUUUUUDA.. D JAX
pimp.gif

i never heard of dude in college.. i picked him up as a rookie in FF, and dude been getting me points... been having him on my team for the last 3 years...

was the one and ONLY dude in my area who said D Jax was going to be a mutha !#+$+! monster in the game.
pimp.gif
And then once I heard Jerry Rice give him high praises...it was a wrap

-The Juice

LB Poly represent dude was a sophmore when i was graduating...i remember there would be 30 seconds left to get to class, even though he'd be across campushe was always on time...but he always dropped his pencil before he got through the door.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i never heard of dude in college.. i picked him up as a rookie in FF, and dude been getting me points... been having him on my team for the last 3 years...

Damn. So you had him on your fantasy football team before he even declared for the 2008 NFL Draft?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
..all in good jest.

He's doing work this season and has laready become a legitimate #1 threat for the Eagles offense. The scary thing is that he still has room to improve.Just hope he stays healthy.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

^ You don't even know how heated I was that day fam....... *!*#%+% Niners now we stuck with wack @*% Crabtree
Uhhhhh...
indifferent.gif
Crabtree put in work in his first week on 2 weeks of practice, his upside is way higher than Deseans.

I'd rather have Desean than Michael Crabtree....especially the fact that we could've got him in the 2nd rd. yet we passed on him TWICE!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I'd rather have Desean than Michael Crabtree....especially the fact that we could've got him in the 2nd rd. yet we passed on him TWICE!
qft

Back
Top Bottom