Design the Jordan 2012 and get recognized...

Dudes...yes I know Tinker has said the 2012 is almost done, or should be already, yadda yadda.

Just came across this and was thinking that maybe the talented NTers who would want to try their hand might appreciate this. Mods, pardon me if this isn't allowed or seen as inappropriate advertising or something. Just wanted to share...Sorry if already posted, if so, the usual lock and delete applies

counterkicks-design-competition-air-jordan-2012.jpg

Dudes...yes I know Tinker has said the 2012 is almost done, or should be already, yadda yadda.

Just came across this and was thinking that maybe the talented NTers who would want to try their hand might appreciate this. Mods, pardon me if this isn't allowed or seen as inappropriate advertising or something. Just wanted to share...Sorry if already posted, if so, the usual lock and delete applies

counterkicks-design-competition-air-jordan-2012.jpg

if my design was used at all in the end product, i would expect more than a free pair of kicks and a $250 gift cert as payment. this is an art comp, nothing from this will end up in production.

good luck!

if my design was used at all in the end product, i would expect more than a free pair of kicks and a $250 gift cert as payment. this is an art comp, nothing from this will end up in production.

good luck!

Originally Posted by eltouha

good luck!

Xactly. Thought the same exact thing. $250 and a pair of shoes that cost less than $50 to make? Yeah right...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

good luck!

Xactly. Thought the same exact thing. $250 and a pair of shoes that cost less than $50 to make? Yeah right...
laugh.gif

does this have anything to with nike or jordan brand

the people who are judging the designs are "FORMER" EMPLOYEES lol

does this have anything to with nike or jordan brand

the people who are judging the designs are "FORMER" EMPLOYEES lol

This would be a fairly easy contest for some of the folks that visit this site. I've seen some tremendous artists post their work here on occasion. Add the fact the horror of the designs that became the 2009, 2010 & 2011 Jordans and this contest should be easy. The 2009 gets special mention in horrendous design because it looks like someone is playing hoops in a high heeled shoe......lol

This would be a fairly easy contest for some of the folks that visit this site. I've seen some tremendous artists post their work here on occasion. Add the fact the horror of the designs that became the 2009, 2010 & 2011 Jordans and this contest should be easy. The 2009 gets special mention in horrendous design because it looks like someone is playing hoops in a high heeled shoe......lol

Hold up, that's all you get in return if you win?

At least give me some stock options, or hell a damn swoosh account 
laugh.gif

Hold up, that's all you get in return if you win?

At least give me some stock options, or hell a damn swoosh account 
laugh.gif

" my challenge is to make next pinnacle of basketball performance footwear that changes the world just the way Michael once did " and if I do this...I can get a pair of 2011s and $250 GC plus not 1 but 2 shirts! let me
laugh.gif
 at that idea. okay...let me get those prizes while you guys cash in millions from my idea! get outta here with that! Not the OP but whoever made this add!

Back
Top Bottom