DESPICABLE ME

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Song is infectious!!!
pimp.gif
Haven't seen yet but heard good reviews....might check it out

yeah man, perfect flick to take your kids/young family members to.  I actually enjoyed this one more than Toy Story 3.  Might even say this is my most favorite animated flick.  They need to make a Minions short quick
laugh.gif

yeah man, perfect flick to take your kids/young family members to.  I actually enjoyed this one more than Toy Story 3.  Might even say this is my most favorite animated flick.  They need to make a Minions short quick
laugh.gif

Saw it last week and movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lil minion dude who drank the floating potion and floated away
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
Oh really?

I actually thought watching Toy Story 3 before made Despicable Me less desirable. Still enjoyable though. The fact the kids are orphans made it a bit sad....the story was nice.

The minions were not funny at all...i thought they would be, but no.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
Oh really?

I actually thought watching Toy Story 3 before made Despicable Me less desirable. Still enjoyable though. The fact the kids are orphans made it a bit sad....the story was nice.

The minions were not funny at all...i thought they would be, but no.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
my man was GONE after he drank it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
my man was GONE after he drank it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Honestly I liked it better than Toy Story 3.
eek.gif
There is no way. This movie just sucked. It wasn't a cohesive story at all. Super disappointed. All the funny moments were just what had already been shown in the previews.

eek.gif
There is no way. This movie just sucked. It wasn't a cohesive story at all. Super disappointed. All the funny moments were just what had already been shown in the previews.

Originally Posted by West2East

eek.gif
And ya know what? It was STILL funny hilarious.

Originally Posted by West2East

eek.gif
And ya know what? It was STILL funny hilarious.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

It was cute. my girl dragged me to sea it. I wanted to go watch cuhrahtay kid instead though
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you probably spent so much time to type that incorrectly

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

It was cute. my girl dragged me to sea it. I wanted to go watch cuhrahtay kid instead though
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you probably spent so much time to type that incorrectly

Back
Top Bottom