Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Loading up the new 2.0 update..............THEY BROUGHT BACK THE OLD DESTINY 1 PLANET LAYOUT SCREEN WHEN YOU BOOT UP (minus the old Destiny 1 planets outside of Earth, of course)

:emoji_astonished::wow:

This will be the first piece of Destiny content I will be passing on Day 1.

I will be keeping tabs on this thread for thoughts and impressions.

TBH......I'm still on the fence on picking the "Legendary edition" of the Forsaken update on release day DESPITE playing with the new 2.0 update that just launched.

I'll prolly have to play this a few more times this week, trying to figure out the "NEW WEAPONS META" before I decide to go forward buying it.

Right now there is still "a lil bit too much" TEAM CAMPING in the early part of this update launch for me to determine if we're back to Destiny 1 levels of PvP Crucible play, but that is b/c the new weapons meta hasn't been settled yet. At least Vigilance Wing is still part of the top tier weapons meta.

I may end up buying this a month or two after release if I feel that the new changes aren't good enough (but I'm loving playing with a pulse, shotty, and rockets loadout again)

I'm really liking the 180 rpm hand cannons (West of Sunfall 7), the 540 rpm pulses (Time Worn Spire and Requiem-45), and the Frigid Jackal when I snipe. Only heavy worth using atm is Wardcliff imo. Everybody's fav shotgun seems to be baligant.

Everybody's fav shotgun seems to be baligant.

It is the only legendary that has the CLOSEST damage output as the Acrius, so I can see why.

But I've been seeing more Hawthornes shotties, which aren't as good.

That being said, Nightshade pulse can now outshoot Time Worn Spire in the new sandbox........it is insane, it now feels like the Spare Change from the House of Wolves days of D1.

On another note

Minimum 104 GB available hard drive storage space required as of 09.18. Storage requirements subject to increase. After 09.18, see www.destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current requirements prior to purchase. May require additional storage for set-up, features and updates, including to download mandatory in-game updates to continue playing.

104 gigs, are they mad?! For people that still use the Day 1 release PS4 system, that is literally 1/5 of the hard drive space.............1/10th for people that have the 1 TB PS4 Slim or the PS4 Pro itself.

This Gambit mode. :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Still ain't buyin Forsaken tho.

:lol:

Truth be told, the new sandbox has begun to warm up to me..........it feels like D1 again.

I'm probably gonna buy Forsaken pretty soon..............still not getting it on release day, getting my money right this month first.

I wasn't very impressed with Gambit but I only played one game

Part of the game is discovering the best loadout for killing ads, killing the primevil boss at the end, and also viable against PvP invaders...........a lot of experimenting to do.

And yeah, pick up your damn motes PLZ

Sunbreaker (Melting point is op, it melts primevals)+Hallowfire Heart+Tractor Cannon+Dust Rock Blues+Any void energy weapon = GG, won 4 straight then got bored with it cause no new rewards.

Haven't got to try Gambit yesterday but loving everything else that's been patched. Got Forsaken pre-ordered.

Back
Top Bottom