Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Got that Ghost Primus from the clan engram despite the fact that I have no intention of doing the raid :lol:

Wait - Shotta? You started The Division thread?

Why haven't you updated the title B? IT is an entirely new game now and we have a wild update coming out as well.

:rofl:

They shoulda done 6v6 quickplay, 4v4 competitive.

It also sucks when you have a full party going into crucible but then you want to play nightfall or something and gotta kick someone.

Reactions: Ube
Wait - Shotta? You started The Division thread?

Why haven't you updated the title B? IT is an entirely new game now and we have a wild update coming out as well.

:rofl:
Horrible OP, I was reading about the update, ill fix it up in the next few days lol, just put me on blast why don't cha! lol

Just got two 300 exotics from the underbelly chests. :pimp: :pimp:

Plus I got the milestone luminous for the Leviathan. :pimp: :pimp:

The endorphin rush is real right now. :lol: :rofl:

Edit: Maaan. All I got from the raid milestone was 3 vanguard research tokens. Where's the engrams?? :lol:

Yo this nightfall was ****ing terrible :smh:

I 294 ran it with my boy 240+ and one random 287. We were doing good and got to the boss at 9 mins. Got his health all the way down to a sliver at 15 secs then 2 of us die and the last guy finally kills him at 11 secs. :smokin

yea that NF sucks. Datto made it look so easy lol

Got some crucial drops for my hunter though so id say if was worth it

Went back into the raid via the underbelly and opened all the chest I had keys for

Had enough tokens from that to get another drop

Thanks @biggie62

DKTYGzaVoAALJL1.jpg

Really wasted 3 hours on the Pleasure Gardens portion of the Raid. My team was ganging up on the dogs instead of individually assigning ourselves to one each.

I'm sick. And feel stupid as hell too.

Really wasted 3 hours on the Pleasure Gardens portion of the Raid. My team was ganging up on the dogs instead of individually assigning ourselves to one each.

I'm sick. And feel stupid as hell too.

This was Day 2 for my raid group..........we ran the raid "completely blind" entering the Pleasure Gardens phase ("blind" as in, no raid guides were read, no raid guide youtube videos were watched).

I kept repeating to my entire raid group the entire time, "If we only have 3 damage phases to kill the dogs, why the **** are we splitting up into teams of 2 with the 4 spores and stacking buffs "slowly," then ganging up on 1 dog every single damage phase?" Stubborn blindness screwed over my raid team that day............only 2 of us researched where we ****ed up and realized why we ****ed up.

Back
Top Bottom