Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I will update you guys on my exotics list after all do all the powerful eng stuff bc you care :D

I got a sweet business out of a FWC engram yesterday

Why couldn't Destiny 2 have random rolls but with a small set of perks so that it still varied and no ****ty perks? Did they ever bring up as to why they got rid of random rollls?

one of the things i truly missed. game is catered for the casual players now od

I don't miss random rolls at all. Farming Lunas and Loops got old real quick. I wish they didn't take away re-rolling. That was a good way to balance it.

Reactions: Ube
I don't miss random rolls at all. Farming Lunas and Loops got old real quick. I wish they didn't take away re-rolling. That was a good way to balance it.

They probably should've brought re-rolling back instead.

As much as I appreciate that we don't have to farm for "god rolls" anymore, it does make the current grind of D2 to be pretty boring now. Even if you can now take a duplicate of a current gun and easily give it to your alternate characters in comparison to the previous game where you were basically checking for a decent roll to give to either of your 3 characters, it is basically an automatic shard once you have the 4th/5th duplicate of a legendary/exotic weapon that you already have.

Hell, they actually should've not added the new restriction for "same class infusion" on weapons/gear. That has made the grind even more boring b/c there will be times you don't want to keep a particular weapon, BUT you have to hold onto it in order to make sure you get beneficial high leveled loot drops for your grind.

They probably should've brought re-rolling back instead.

As much as I appreciate that we don't have to farm for "god rolls" anymore, it does make the current grind of D2 to be pretty boring now. Even if you can now take a duplicate of a current gun and easily give it to your alternate characters in comparison to the previous game where you were basically checking for a decent roll to give to either of your 3 characters, it is basically an automatic shard once you have the 4th/5th duplicate of a legendary/exotic weapon that you already have.

Hell, they actually should've not added the new restriction for "same class infusion" on weapons/gear. That has made the grind even more boring b/c there will be times you don't want to keep a particular weapon, BUT you have to hold onto it in order to make sure you get beneficial high leveled loot drops for your grind.

100% freaking true I hate this ish

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but today I went to pick up my raid engram from Hawthorn and it dropped higher than my light level. Usually the engram will show a higher power level but it'll decrypt at 10 light. It was the rocket launcher again and since my inventory was full, it got sent to the postmaster. I go retrieve it and it's at 297LL. Gotta be a bug right? Or could this be a way to get raid items at your current power level?

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but today I went to pick up my raid engram from Hawthorn and it dropped higher than my light level. Usually the engram will show a higher power level but it'll decrypt at 10 light. It was the rocket launcher again and since my inventory was full, it got sent to the postmaster. I go retrieve it and it's at 297LL. Gotta be a bug right? Or could this be a way to get raid items at your current power level?

I just researched........apparently it's a legit hotfix from Bungie. They did fix it to now Clan engrams for Raid & Trial Rewards are now power level-appropriated engram rewards.

Guess it is time for us give more thanks for @zero23 's crew for carrying the entire NikeTalk clan with more gifts :lol:

I just researched........apparently it's a legit hotfix from Bungie. They did fix it to now Clan engrams for Raid & Trial Rewards are now power level-appropriated engram rewards.

Guess it is time for us give more thanks for @zero23 's crew for carrying the entire NikeTalk clan with more gifts :lol:

Oh absolutely. @zero23 and whoever runs with him, y'all the real MVPs. My mooching *** definitely appreciates it :lol:

I saw that when reading the patch notes but wasn't sure if I was understanding it correctly. That's awesome :pimp:.

In other news: Xbox 1 players can finally play TTK :lol:
they finally get to play the greatest strike to bless the PS4

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Call me a noob if you want but this weeks nightfall is dumb hard.... more annoying than actually difficult, but still.

Datto suggested ward cliff for killing knights in this weeks NF but I rocked with an arc Hawthorne field shotgun and it seemed to do the trick pretty well. Team shoot ogres + watch YouTube videos on anomaly locations and you’ll be straight. I had a 303, 297, and 280 something in my squad and we we finished with like 3 min to spare.

I put an arc power mod on my raid RPG (305 baby). I just felt like there's a lot of majors with arc shields. It's no Gally, but it's been my main PVE power weapon. It melts knights and captains. Used it on this weeks NF ogres too. It chunks everything. It gives Calus that work every week too with the Coldheart.

Back
Top Bottom