Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Couple hours into the DLC campaign and I'm way more into this story than I was the base game's. Mercury has been an awesome planet so far.

What the size of Mercury like? Closer to Io or Titan? Smaller?

I haven’t got to really explore it yet because I’ve been doing campaign linear but def bigger than IO if I had to say. I don’t want to reveal too much but I think it will open up after I finish the story.

Majority of story you’re going through an infinite maze on the planet that randomly generates different scenarios/environments.

DLC story was short as ****. Really cool environments and concept but just not long enough.

Gonna knock some milestones out then see if PvP is any better. Curious about the raid.

So........does any members of the NT clan wanna dedicate any entire day/week thru playing Destiny 1 for ****s and giggles and a big **** YOU to Bungie screwing up D2's endgame so much?

So........does any members of the NT clan wanna dedicate any entire day/week thru playing Destiny 1 for ****s and giggles and a big **** YOU to Bungie screwing up D2's endgame so much?
I would but I'm going to be on Warframe or reading or watching Critical Role

DLC story was short as ****. Really cool environments and concept but just not long enough.

Gonna knock some milestones out then see if PvP is any better. Curious about the raid.

From what I heard, the quality-of-life sandbox changes did very little to fix PvP.

Yeah, "Supers" are stronger..........but they nerfed the Titan's speed supposedly, so if you're a Titan main, you'll be constantly taking Ls in PvP.

So check it out if you want, but I heard it is still "teamshot boring valley"

From what I heard, the quality-of-life sandbox changes did very little to fix PvP.

Yeah, "Supers" are stronger..........but they nerfed the Titan's speed supposedly, so if you're a Titan main, you'll be constantly taking Ls in PvP.

So check it out if you want, but I heard it is still "teamshot boring valley"

Hunter all day.

I was never bored with PvP, just preferred D1's to this. Still enjoy D2 contrary to what everyone feels about the game.

Better Devils sounds way different to me

Might be imagining things

I haven’t tried better devils but I noticed a few other guns like nameless midnight and origin story have a slightly different sound. The iron banner hand cannon too.

^^ the other vanguard weapon the pulse rifle one that goes along with nameless midnight and origin story can't recall the name atm but it also sounds different

so does this dlc bring a new raid with it? did the campaign last night, while interesting, still not a fix for the clusterf*** that is this game. hoping the next update next week addresses the more severe issues

Prometheus Lens is OP as **** :lol:

Mercury...could’ve been better if we could use the infinite maze in free roam. Way smaller without that.

I invested more time in the Destiny series than any other game I've ever played and I've got to say, I hate the direction Bungie's going into. They completely catered to casuals in D2 and the end game is pretty much non-existent. I'd be fine with that if PvP wasn't so trash, you legit can barely make any plays without holding your teammates hands. I'm a PvP guy and the game now is unplayable for me, such a shame. This game had so much potential if they just did it right from the beginning.

I invested more time in the Destiny series than any other game I've ever played and I've got to say, I hate the direction Bungie's going into. They completely catered to casuals in D2 and the end game is pretty much non-existent. I'd be fine with that if PvP wasn't so trash, you legit can barely make any plays without holding your teammates hands. I'm a PvP guy and the game now is unplayable for me, such a shame. This game had so much potential if they just did it right from the beginning.

I haven’t tried better devils but I noticed a few other guns like nameless midnight and origin story have a slightly different sound. The iron banner hand cannon too.

I noticed this about my better devils too. My sparrow sounds different as well

i own this game and havent played it in about a month. I guess im a causal player since D1 demanded too much time i never really got into it that one either.

But i still dont understand all the hate for D2..

Could someone give me the little?

i own this game and havent played it in about a month. I guess im a causal player since D1 demanded too much time i never really got into it that one either.

But i still dont understand all the hate for D2..

Could someone give me the little?

It changes a lot of things that worked in D1. A lot of QoL stuff from D1 is non-existent in D2. Exotics don't really feel like Exotics. They nerfed Iron Banner.

It feels like this wasn't a sequel but a brand new game.

Back
Top Bottom