Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
What do you mean the meta wasn't established? Suros could 3 shot you and the vex could as well. There were a lot of OP guns. Not to mention all autos melted.

What do you mean the meta wasn't established? Suros could 3 shot you and the vex could as well. There were a lot of OP guns. Not to mention all autos melted.

THIS

There was a reason why Deej from Bungie stated that the Shadow Price was his favorite weapon during the Vanilla Days............the Shadow Price and the Grim Citizen III were basically poor man's Suros Regimes b4 the auto rifle nerf, those 2 guns shred the living hell outta folks in the Crucible.

Vault of Glass wasn't even open at launch. It took a while for people to even get Vex's. Regime was strong, but it wasn't like Thorn/Shotty days where you run into a lobby and like 10/12 people are running Thorn. Getting two tapped or team shot by that by people crouching across the map was the worst the MP has been.

At least in the Suros Regime days, you would see more than two loadouts. (Thorn/Shotty or TLW/Sniper.) There was no legendary equivalent to Thorn.

I remember using the Shingen a lot when Destiny first released

Might have even used it in the beta back then

The reason autos got nerfed within a week to two weeks of release was because of the suros and every other hard hitting auto.

Hand cannons meta was my favorite. It rewarded a good aim if you were quick. The hawkmoon and thorn era are still my favorite when primaries reigned supreme. Sure shottys and snipers were popular too but when I could 2-3 shot you as you rushed me that shotty was really risk vs. reward.

Reactions: Ube
People called it the Hand cannon meta during the House of Wolves days, but there was really only 2 hand cannons that made up that meta...........and it was the two exotics you just stated biggie62 biggie62 . You can probably insert a 3rd hand cannon in that meta as well, and it was also an exotic.........The Last Word.

The real hand cannon meta didn't come until after the Clever Dragon nerf, and that's when you had the Eyaslunas and Palindromes rise up alongside a newly resurrected Hawkmoon.

Nah. The TLW wrecked too. That one to me was more broken just because it had 0 range and hit you almost at the same distance. A skilled hand with the tlw wrecked all.

When HoW reroll became possible, I was rocking the FWC HC The Fulcrum :smokin :smokin :smokin . I rerolled it to have LiTC and Final Round that gun was my baby Hawkmoon and I murked everyone with it :rofl: :smokin :smokin

Thorn didn't take skill. It was a sniper with DOT. Getting two tapped across the map by a primary was broken. It was waaay more cancerous than Regime. At least Hawkmoon was random with the bonus damage perks.

Didn't it take Bungie like 4 months to do the range/base damage nerf to autos? Week 2 was Gally from Xur and week 3 was VOG. They didn't do any balancong that early. It was a little before Crotas End. I used to run a Vanquisher VIII.

Not sure if posted

Attachments

• IMG_4113.PNG
    IMG_4113.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
I was about to post that too, ballahb ballahb

The Cold Heart exotic was announced back at E3 when Bungie used Big Show's big *** to promote the game........but that new ghost is a nice lil surprise

PC required specs for Destiny 2 finally released

Destiny 2 PC Beta
Early Access: August 28
Open Beta: August 29
Beta Ends: August 31

Minimum Requirements
We know you want to know what you’ll need to play. This question has been floating on the winds of the Internet ever since we finally uttered a sentence with the words “Destiny” and “PC” and “Yes!”

The following are the specs for what you’ll need to build to participate.

Recommended Spec
CPU
Intel - Core i5-2400
AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X

GPU
Nvidia - GeForce GTX 970
AMD - Radeon R9 390

RAM
8GB

Minimum Spec
CPU
Intel - Core i3-3250
AMD - FX-4350

GPU
Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GB
AMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB

RAM
6GB

If you’re upgrading, here is hardware that’s available today and runs the game well:

Recommended
CPU - Intel Core i5-7400
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Minimum
CPU - Intel Pentium G4560
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

Bungie’s Event Machine
CPU – Intel i7-7700k
GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB

These are the specs for the Beta. They could change before launch on October 24. It all depends on how things play out.

This is not the last piece of news we’ll have for PC players prior to the Beta. In the weeks to come, expect us to sound off again with more details on how you can get the most out of your first steps in the PC build. Today, we wanted to let you know when the exercise will begin, and give you enough time – assuming you’ll even need it – to build the perfect rig. There's much more to come.

We’re looking so forward to hosting you for this crucial testing op. It’s been a long time since Bungie has served gamers on anything other than a console. This is an exciting time for us in our studio, and we’re packing a lot of love into the PC Beta. We hope you’ll join us for this tactical pre-party.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46087

TL;DR version:

Minimum Spec (Please don't guys......just get a console if you can only afford the minimum specs since this is basically the performance you'll be getting)
6 GB RAM

CPU

Intel - Core i3-3250
OR
AMD - FX-4350

GPU
Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GB
OR
AMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB

Recommended Spec (this is the TRUE minimum specs for PC gamers on Destiny 2......anything else below it, just suck it up and buy a PS4 or Xbox 1 console)
8 GB RAM

CPU

Intel - Core i5-2400
OR
AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X

GPU
Nvidia - GeForce GTX 970
OR
AMD - Radeon R9 390

Who ****** up and let a bum *** xbox player start the new thread? smh...

Back
Top Bottom