Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
We should get the boss today. Garden and gauntlet are a joke. Boss is a gut and gear check.

We should get the boss today. Garden and gauntlet are a joke. Boss is a gut and gear check.

How'd yall get past that, biggie62 biggie62 ?

My raid crew has been doing this blind so far (stubbornly blind, the rest of my crew refuses to research the latest raid guides.......these are my real life homies, so I let them be), and we've figured out the buff part BUT not how to get a big enough buff to kill those GIANT DOGES.

Just to note what my crew has been doing, whenever 4 people pick up the pollen spores........we split up into 2 teams of 2 people with one "prism holder" above each 2-man team to guide us to the flowers.

S/o Xur just infused a fusion rifle I had :pimp:

IMG_4020.PNG

Xur with garbage.

Finally got the Rat King today. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Got it down in with 6:30 left.

How'd yall get past that, biggie62 biggie62 ?

My raid crew has been doing this blind so far (stubbornly blind, the rest of my crew refuses to research the latest raid guides.......these are my real life homies, so I let them be), and we've figured out the buff part BUT not how to get a big enough buff to kill those GIANT DOGES.

Just to note what my crew has been doing, whenever 4 people pick up the pollen spores........we split up into 2 teams of 2 people with one "prism holder" above each 2-man team to guide us to the flowers.

Have to stay together in a group of 4 get 48 and split and creep up on dogs. Damage them to about 10-30% redo it again to stack of 36 and finish dogs off. Just don't kill any dogs during the first transition. Everyone gets assigned one and does damage to theirs only.

If we were to get 60 we could easily do it in one tranisition but getting a stack of 60 is dicey.

So basically I have to tell everyone in raid group to quit being a ***** about "being a giant target of 4 people" then.

Only reason we did 2 teams of 2 pollen holders is 'cuz my raid group was "afraid" that having more than 2 people at one flour would be a big giant target for the dogs to see.

Is it possible to get that same 48 buff stack in 2 separate groups like we attempted or do we have to stay all in one group, biggie62 biggie62 ? I'm curious if we all share buff stacks whenever we activate multiple flowers at the same time

So basically I have to tell everyone in raid group to quit being a ***** about "being a giant target of 4 people" then.

Only reason we did 2 teams of 2 pollen holders is 'cuz my raid group was "afraid" that having more than 2 people at one flour would be a big giant target for the dogs to see.

Is it possible to get that same 48 buff stack in 2 separate groups like we attempted or do we have to stay all in one group, biggie62 biggie62 ? I'm curious if we all share buff stacks whenever we activate multiple flowers at the same time

Problem is outside of when you pick up the prisims in the beginning you only have one flour at a time. Usually on opposite ends but we had them spawn on the same side before which is random as hell but it worked out. So no groups of 4 is the right way to do it.

Thought so biggie62 biggie62 .......so I gotta tell my raid group to suck it up then.

I told my homies last night to quit being a bunch of ******* and group up as a full 4-man squad, but nah.......they all said "but we'll be a big giant target."

We only killed 2 dogs out of 6 in all 3 attack phases....... :smh:

These are my home bois, but sometimes man LOL.............I'm not shocked since it actually took all of us two weeks to finish Vault of Glass together after it released in the first week :lol:

Thought so biggie62 biggie62 .......so I gotta tell my raid group to suck it up then.

I told my homies last night to quit being a bunch of ******* and group up as a full 4-man squad, but nah.......they all said "but we'll be a big giant target."

We only killed 2 dogs out of 6 in all 3 attack phases....... :smh:

These are my home bois, but sometimes man LOL.............I'm not shocked since it actually took all of us two weeks to finish Vault of Glass together after it released in the first week :lol:

BRUH :lol:

You definitely a good one to hang with them. I would still run with them, but only after I cleared with some other people or something first haha

They my bois though wrightone86 wrightone86 , we'll be each other's groomsmen at whatever future weddings we'll have and ****.

It is still fun as hell to run raids with them, the only reason it takes so long is because we spend the first 2 nights of the raid ****ing around trying to find **** and commit suicide whenever someone says "hey look at this" then proceed to fall or drown or whatever.

But on the real though after I get my first completion with the homies, I'm probably gonna run Prestige Mode of the raid with NikeTalk members next time before I run it with my homies :rofl:

Hell ya'll talking about Xur being trash, son blessed y'all with one of the best heavy weapons for PVE. Ungrateful.

:smh:

Fuegs.
DJyxanVUMAA4g0J.jpg-large.jpeg

Yeah I bought that Merciless gun off of Xur........considering everyone is hyping it up as a potential "early Gjhally steal." At the very least if it turns out to be garbage, I can shard it THEN it'll be part of my kiosk exotics collections for when it finally reaches "Gjhally potential."

Outside of that gun, Xur still **** with everything else

Back
Top Bottom