Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I'll clearly take any of the previous D1 weapon metas over this "camp like a ***** with 3 other people" meta in D2..........even the fusion rifle and shotty meta, I'll clearly take those over this ****.

This is clearly just an upgraded version of the sniper meta from D1 towards the end of House of Wolves DLC.

They just need to bring back 6v6 and rumble, that’s all I ask for. The variety of PVP modes to choose from is ridiculous and getting annoying/boring as hell since every match is “sweaty”.

Don’t understand people that are saying the raid is hard. If you have 6 people with mics and communicate and do their jobs it’s really easy. We clear it within an hour usually. Granted we wiped a lot the first day figuring the fights out especially Callus. But now it’s straight farm status. The bath house we one phase and callus we are not that far away from one phasing as well.

Don’t understand people that are saying the raid is hard. If you have 6 people with mics and communicate and do their jobs it’s really easy. We clear it within an hour usually. Granted we wiped a lot the first day figuring the fights out especially Callus. But now it’s straight farm status. The bath house we one phase and callus we are not that far away from one phasing as well.

This raid is **** ton easier than all of the D1 raids. I mean......THERE ARE NO DISAPPEARING JUMPING PUZZLES IN THE RAID. I don't even consider the Gauntlet's mechanics as a jumping puzzle, since it really is just a relay race that your raid team helps you with.

Literally the hardest part of the D1 raids.......were the jumping puzzles. For D2's raid, only the damn dogs are a problem.........but its an easy fix once your entire team is on the same page.

I'll take this D2 raid over any of those sweaty D1 raid any day (No jumping puzzles for me, hell nah)

This raid is **** ton easier than all of the D1 raids. I mean......THERE ARE NO DISAPPEARING JUMPING PUZZLES IN THE RAID. I don't even consider the Gauntlet's mechanics as a jumping puzzle, since it really is just a relay race that your raid team helps you with.

Literally the hardest part of the D1 raids.......were the jumping puzzles. For D2's raid, only the damn dogs are a problem.........but its an easy fix once your entire team is on the same page.

I'll take this D2 raid over any of those sweaty D1 raid any day (No jumping puzzles for me, hell nah)
Crota>

Lmao bruh were the jumping puzzles really that difficult for you? Especially with the way jumps are in destiny after you get the jumping puzzle the first time it should have been cake every other time you did it.

I agree with homie who said as long as you rock with your normal squad the raid is easy af. It just take good team work and communication but you know how well Randys communicate lol

Oh, the newest update just made the grind more "casual-friendly" indeed

1.0.3 The one about Faction Rallies.

Faction Rallies
  • Pledge to a faction Vendor
    • Pledging places a buff on the player character for the duration of the event associating the character with the faction
  • Earn faction Reputation tokens
    • By Destroying Enemy resources in Lost Sectors, completing public events, completing strikes, completing Crucible matches, and the Leviathan raid
  • Turn tokens in for reward packages
    • Earn faction themed rewards from your faction
  • Help your faction win
    • The faction with the most rank ups across the game will sell a new weapon at a discount for faction members
UI

• Fixed an issue in which Hunters with a specific amount of health would see their health bar on the HUD at all times
Activities
  • Fixed issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress

• Fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
Clans
  • Fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events

• Fixed an issue preventing some player from receiving weekly clan engrams
    • Players who leave a clan will still not be eligible for clan rewards that week
Eververse

• Fixed an issue in which Bright engrams would show 'Requires Level 20' if a player hadn't accepted all Leveling Rewards from Tess after reaching level 20

• Fixed an issue in which the action button on weapon ornaments displayed Discard instead of Unlock

Crucible

Call to Arms

• Reduced the amount needed to complete the milestone to align it with other weekly milestones Midtown

• Adjusted Clash & Supremacy power ammo locations

• Added invisible physics volumes to keep players from leaving the intended playable space
Eternity

• Added a soft-kill volume to keep players from hiding on the edge of the map

• Dead players' Ghosts will no longer appear in the "Fork" location
General

• Fixed an issue in which players in the Tower could sometimes fail to load gear

• Fixed a crash when signing out of Destiny 2
Companion

Android

• Fixed an issue in which the gear search button was covering item actions

• Fixed an issue in which Ghosts were not showing in character gear

• Added a filter and member count in the clan roster
iOS

• Fixed an issue in the way gear power was sorted when including items that don't have power Web

• When you close an explore item in trending, the page no longer refreshes

• Paging update in search
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46352

Wright zero and I got the first two steps of the raid shotty done. Strike isn’t fun. Basically prestigious version of the first NF with modifier that we saw in this weeks NF. Shotty is underwhelming in its current state but could be fun to use in the future once it can hold 4-6 in the magazine.

The Call to Arms change :nthat:

Was 50% done last night, bout to finish it tonight when I logged it and saw it was done :nthat:

The raid isn't hard at all. The encounters are definitely gear dependent though. You can't be fighting Calus with double sidearms and a shotty. If your power level drops 10 points with the ideal loadout, that isn't the teams problem. From day one I made sure to keep at least one of every weapon class. Keep all the ones I like and level them up incase I need them.

No one knew if shotties, snipers, scouts, etc. were going to be ideal for the raid. Rares drop like crazy at your current level. Infusing is 1-to-1. No more inbetween like before. I don't understand people who melt everything for shards. I had so many weapon and armor combos in D1. Gauntlets with reload speed for all my favorite primary weapon classes. Legs for rockets, legs for LMG's. Helms that gave me quicker revives, helms with health regen on orb pickup, helms that gave me more super energy for kills of "minions of the darkness". (Helped get supers back faster in raids.) I had to take advantage of every perk. How you gonna run Striker with a chest piece that gives you faster cooldowns for a solar subclass?? :stoneface:

Faction tokens are broken. Just run in and out of any lost sector after destroying the caches. They respawn right away and still give you tokens.

Back
Top Bottom