• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Dude all I get is raspberries smh lol

Hate getting repeats. I only mess with 3 hunter exotics rn. Those being orpheus rig, celestial nighthawk, and foetracer (PvP only).

All other repeat exotic armor drops get enfused into my legendary gear. I probably got exotic hunter arms/legs 10:1 compared to helmets and chest pieces smh.

I just want the damn hunter boots with unlimited tether :smh:

Did the raid and got up to dogs yesterday, but one of the girls had to get off.

It was fairly easy so far once they explained everything.

I caused a mess up once on the gauntlet part and caused a wipe but that was it and we were running through it.

Hope to finish it up tonight if they all get back on.

What im missing hmmmm

Hard Light
Legend of Acrius (idc im lazy)
Rat King (idc im lazy)

Skyburner's Oath

Sturm (idc im lazy)
Sweet Business
Vigilance Wing

Hunter 301

Young Ahamkara's Spine

Lucky Raspberry

Orpheus Rig

Titan (Level 16)

Insurmountable Skullfort

Mask of the Quiet One

Synthocepts
Actium War Rig

Crest of Alpha Lupi

Dunemarchers
Peacekeepers

Warlock (300)

Nezarec's Sin

Karnstein Armlets

Winter's Guile

Just hopped on and immediately got two Exotic and two Legendary Engrams all in consecutive Public Events :wow:.

They'll probably decrypt into some weak **** I already have though.

EDIT: One of the Legendaries decrypted into Mask of the Quiet One (already have it). Both Exotics decrypted into ACD/0 Feedback Fence (already had it).

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Bought the Transversive Steps from Xur and went to do a couple public events. Got an exotic engram and decrypted it into Transversive Steps :angry:. At least they were higher light than the Xur ones :rolleyes. I swear this duplicate exotic thing is like code written into the game. I can't even get different exotics to drop until I already have it. Then once I do I get 3 or 4 of them. **** is rigged

Foetracker>

Can’t agree with you there. For pvp I think the knuckle head is a way better exotic. It gives you third eye on every single weapon. Foetracers are still a very good exotic but being able to always see your radar no matter what gun you have put is incredibly strong in pvp. It’s one of the reasons (besides high cal rounds) the mida is so good.

Yo I'm livid! I go into the guided games to get the nightfall done so I can complete the milestone. Says it's gonna take about 20 mins. I'm like ehh, whatever I'll wait it out. I get in and we're going through it just fine. We get to the part where you have to activate the alters with about 13 minutes left and after two of them, I get sent back to orbit! I'm like WTF!?! It took me 20 minutes to get into the strike by itself and I'm not about to wait again! On top of that I'm labeled an oath breaker! I just shut the game off

Yo I'm livid! I go into the guided games to get the nightfall done so I can complete the milestone. Says it's gonna take about 20 mins. I'm like ehh, whatever I'll wait it out. I get in and we're going through it just fine. We get to the part where you have to activate the alters with about 13 minutes left and after two of them, I get sent back to orbit! I'm like WTF!?! It took me 20 minutes to get into the strike by itself and I'm not about to wait again! On top of that I'm labeled an oath breaker! I just shut the game off

Better off using the LFG subreddit imo.

Better off using the LFG subreddit imo.
That's only half of the problem though. Bungie needs to address the disconnection issues. One of my boys got disconnected yesterday during two different matches. Today I was doing the serviter PE solo and got disconnected as soon as I triggered the heroic :smh:. **** is annoying

Regarding the nightfall though, why didn't Bungie just give it matchmaking? Guided games is essentially the same thing albeit more cumbersome

Finally beat the damn Raid tonight.

My full team of 6 couldn't get on. So 5 of us did the Guided Game and got a random. And luckily got someone who knew what they were doing.

I'm Dead Orbit all day, but these Future War Cult guns are NICE. The hand cannon is a 110, but it feels like a 140. I'm one hitting trash mobs with body shots with the legendary perk. The scout is legit in MP. Starting to see a lot of people run it.

That's only half of the problem though. Bungie needs to address the disconnection issues. One of my boys got disconnected yesterday during two different matches. Today I was doing the serviter PE solo and got disconnected as soon as I triggered the heroic :smh:. **** is annoying

Regarding the nightfall though, why didn't Bungie just give it matchmaking? Guided games is essentially the same thing albeit more cumbersome

aye marci I need to do a prestige NF as well if you free today

UPDATE (vol u care)

What im missing hmmmm

Hard Light
Legend of Acrius (idc im lazy)
Skyburner's Oath
Sturm (idc im lazy)
Sweet Business
Vigilance Wing

Hunter 301
Young Ahamkara's Spine
Lucky Raspberry
Orpheus Rig

Titan 280ish?
Insurmountable Skullfort
Mask of the Quiet One
Synthocepts
Actium War Rig
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Peacekeepers

Warlock (300)
Nezarec's Sin
Karnstein Armlets
Winter's Guile

Mods and anybody know of any good glimmer farming spots?

If you have a 10% glimmer perk on a ghost I would just do public events and patrols on that planet. Or EDZ at Trostland when there’s the little event that says enemies are moving against each other and there’s a bunch of Cabal and Fallen fighting.

I think you earn glimmer in the raid too so if you really wanted you could go into the palace courtyard and kill those cabal endlessly lol.

Back
Top Bottom