Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Nice! What light level did you finish at?

Without any spoilers, I am roughly 5-6 missions in. Sitting at 888 I believe.

I am thinking there is additional content currently hidden, ala Dreaming City with Forsaken.

Likely.

888? Jeez :lol:

I finished at 863. We just gunned straight for the story missions though so today after work ill start doing misc. tasks

Might have to get back on destiny. Haven’t played since the first one lol. So if I buy shadowkeep I get all the missions and start at a high light level?

Gonna hold out on SK wanna 100% borderlands 3 first

I'm waiting until I knock Link's Awakening (remake) out of the way as well before I jump back in for Shadowkeep, it is probably a better idea that way with all the server hiccups that happened yesterday with DAMN NEAR EVERYONE logging into Destiny and crashes the servers.

Might have to get back on destiny. Haven’t played since the first one lol. So if I buy shadowkeep I get all the missions and start at a high light level?

Yes, you basically start out as a max light guardian of the previous expac with all associated content unlocked assuming you buy both forsaken and shadowkeep

904 now.

Prolly gonna start working on bringing my Titan and Warlock to 900 hopefully before the weekend ends. Got a lot of loot I can pass over so it should be quick.

how is crucible? Is it still team shoot oriented?How good are hand cannons in pve and pvp? I wish they brought them back to D1 levels of range :lol: . I liked using them as scouts and up close.

I played some Comp crucible last night and the 3v3 breaks up a bit of the team shooting. Its a mess right now, I seemed to get match against everyone with a Not Forgotten in the game. Once the meta is figured out you should see some different weapons used, but for right now its still last season's stuff people are comfortable.

Handcannons actually got a range nerf (well, more accurately a damage falloff increase) for this season, so you probably wont be happy about that.

904 now.

Prolly gonna start working on bringing my Titan and Warlock to 900 hopefully before the weekend ends. Got a lot of loot I can pass over so it should be quick.

Its super fast. I had my second character to 890 before the 4th mission.

source.gif

I'm coming back

Man light levels after 900 is a strug

only 910 now, hopefully this changes with Vex Offensives and raids

Welp pay day today.......and I finally caved.

I bought the DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION of Shadowkeep.

I'M BACK IN, FELLAZ

Back
Top Bottom