Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@bigj505
 only got so much time to play so when somebody die and waste his time he goes ham, you already know he live on the edge 
laugh.gif
Plot Twist: He died two times in a row. I ain't hear him scream at himself once though.

His tethers were like Shaqs Free Throws.....Miss....Miss....Miss.....Hit......Miss.....Miss...Almost...Miss

He was like "I got tether". 5 seconds later after he shot his arrow "Nevermind"

He shot Breakfast Club in the head [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'M DONEEEE
@bigj505  you trash for this man, basuraaaaaa 
roll.gif

@bigj505

only got so much time to play so when somebody die and waste his time he goes ham, you already know he live on the edge :lol:
Plot Twist: He died two times in a row. I ain't hear him scream at himself once though.

View media item 1865804

His tethers were like Shaqs Free Throws.....Miss....Miss....Miss.....Hit......Miss.....Miss...Almost...Miss

He was like "I got tether". 5 seconds later after he shot his arrow "Nevermind"

He shot Breakfast Club in the head [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'M DONEEEE

@bigj505
 you trash for this man, basuraaaaaa :rofl:
He missed so many tethers, one time he got one when we really needed orbs.....Bruh generated ONE ORB :rofl:

Hold up. Ain't nobody spaz on nobody. Fleece is just being extra. That dude kept dying and blaming everyone else for it. I just told him to stop dying after he tried to blame me for his last death. Like the relic runner is at fault for him dying now? Dude really went around the room and tried to make it like it was someone's fault that wasn't his.

Fleece, you are an idiot tho and need to chill on that coin stuff. That stuff will get you kicked off the squad because you are genuinely worried about the wrong stuff. Stop being so selfish man. We trying to beat something we been stuck on for hrs and you trying to get exotics :smh: like you really didn't think I didn't see you get one :stoneface:

The tether stuff is what it is. Patiently waiting for you to use your hunter to show your skills...... Wait, you still learning how to use a Titan :smh:

And of course I'm only gonna make one orb when the thrall are killed before they are latched.

Finally, Undefined Undefined , you can keep believing the dummy of the group of you want but I made orbs at the start of every round for us. @TimShepard is definitely selling you a lemon right there.

Last edited:
@bigj505
 only got so much time to play so when somebody die and waste his time he goes ham, you already know he live on the edge :lol:
Son gets tight when fleece ***** up during totems. :lol: spazzes

And there you go being extra too. Nobody spazzes on fleece during the totem.
When we first started raiding, he wasn't killing the knight and kept lying about it just like he was lying about killing his knight for the challenge at first.
Of course you aren't gonna be happy when someone isn't doing their job and is lying saying they are.

And last I remember, fleece was riding you for sitting down on your platform and not doing your job.

Like really.... You got fleece calling you out? :smh:

Last edited:
Hold up. Ain't nobody spaz on nobody. Fleece is just being extra. That dude kept dying and blaming everyone else for it. I just told him to stop dying after he tried to blame me for his last death. Like the relic runner is at fault for him dying now? Dude really went around the room and tried to make it like it was someone's fault that wasn't his.

Fleece, you are an idiot tho and need to chill on that coin stuff. That stuff will get you kicked off the squad because you are genuinely worried about the wrong stuff. Stop being so selfish man. We trying to beat something we been stuck on for hrs and you trying to get exotics :smh: like you really didn't think I didn't see you get one :stoneface:

The tether stuff is what it is. Patiently waiting for you to use your hunter to show your skills...... Wait, you still learning how to use a Titan :smh:

And of course I'm only gonna make one orb when the thrall are killed before they are latched.

Finally, Undefined Undefined , you can keep believing the dummy of the group of you want but I made orbs at the start of every round for us. @TimShepard is definitely selling you a lemon right there.
Lol, see now YOU doing what you accused me of doing mad times: BRING IN YOUR FEELINGS.

1. There were mad times you missed a tether. Facts. I don't need a reason to lie. I never said you NEVER made orbs. You did.
2. I popped it AFTER the shade, which is when you're supposed to, and ran back to the top. No one is in harm there, hence why I was always up top by the time he slammed. Never popped it once in the shade.
3. Lol, just learned how to use a titan but Watson had no complaints about me last night. And you tried to act like I was the problem the night before. All I'm gonna say.

And FYI, I "lied" about killing my knight because I WAS killing a knight from up top, it just wasn't "my" knight, because I didn't know.

I'm not you, I don't need to lie. Funny how you mad about someone being "extra" but was hyping up some make believe problem between Un and I.

I'm joking and you taking it to heart, you must've woke up and had toast with a spread of bitter.

Lol, see now YOU doing what you accused me of doing mad times: BRING IN YOUR FEELINGS.

1. There were mad times you missed a tether. Facts. I don't need a reason to lie. I never said you NEVER made orbs. You did.
2. I popped it AFTER the shade, which is when you're supposed to, and ran back to the top. No one is in harm there, hence why I was always up top by the time he slammed. Never popped it once in the shade.
3. Lol, just learned how to use a titan but Watson had no complaints about me last night. And you tried to act like I was the problem the night before. All I'm gonna say.

And FYI, I "lied" about killing my knight because I WAS killing a knight from up top, it just wasn't "my" knight, because I didn't know.

I'm not you, I don't need to lie. Funny how you mad about someone being "extra" but was hyping up some make believe problem between Un and I.

I'm joking and you taking it to heart, you must've woke up and had toast with a spread of bitter.

im not in my feelings. its the principal which you just dont understand. why do you think you got the :smh: from Un?

and you were definitely part of the problem the other night and your post clearly outlined that you were using the touch of malice/bubble combo wrong. i had to outline it for you after the fact so you were definitely garbage that night. both of you were. you didnt bring that "im gonna reload my touch to get my health back" garbage with you last night. You are welcome that i took the time to spoon feed you the method.

it was pretty obvious that you wanted to make a point of TRYING to make it seem like i was garbage and your posts last night verify it.

and id retired from NT, shoes, life if you can show me how you can kill the other teams knight up top instead of your own during the totem run. that would require some world class something.....

Last edited:
Sheesh so much hostility this morning.

I don't even have an excuse for last night, my cousin was playing call of duty and didn't tell me till after the fact that you guys sent invites :smh:

I don't even have an excuse for last night, my cousin was playing call of duty and didn't tell me till after the fact that you guys sent invites :smh:

naw thats your boy fleece trying to prove something.

all last night, he was trying to slander me which was cool. then i wake up to lies which is comical.

im not in my feelings. its the principal which you just dont understand. why do you think you got the :smh: from Un?

and you were definitely part of the problem the other night and your post clearly outlined that you were using the touch of malice/bubble combo wrong. i had to outline it for you after the fact so you were definitely garbage that night. both of you were. you didnt bring that "im gonna reload my touch to get my health back" garbage with you last night. You are welcome that i took the time to spoon feed you the method.

it was pretty obvious that you wanted to make a point of TRYING to make it seem like i was garbage and your posts last night verify it.

and id retired from NT, shoes, life if you can show me how you can kill the other teams knight up top instead of your own during the totem run. that would require some world class something.....
Doesn't matter what I got from Un, he wasn't playing with us last night and if I messed upx, we would be the first to hear it from YOU.

Oh, I sorry I was shooting ogres so long because they wouldn't drop so I had to reload before I died and you got in your feelings. You didn't spoon feed me ANYTHING about that. Been knew what to do cause I did it already in LFG with another Titan who taught me. Only thing you taught me from the other night is where to put the bubble. You taking credit for stuff you never did, chill out homes. I had to pick up slack by extreme measures, especially when I'm the only one Titan, or only one shooting ogres for a number of seconds before getting help.

I'm talking about the knight on Oryx. F you talking about?

And if I thought you were trash, I'd say it straight up. Who are you? You got me confused with someone else....

You took a fact (Missed mad tethers), mixed in with jokes, took what you want and complained about it. How you complain about something I never said? Tf wrong with you?

Last edited:

all last night, he was trying to slander me which was cool. then i wake up to lies which is comical.
the comical part is you said "all last night". Unless you were shooting tethers every second, that's not even possible.

How a liar get mad about lies?

*mindblown*

the comical part is you said "all last night". Unless you were shooting tethers every second, that's not even possible.

*mindblown*

riiiiight, like you werent giving me a hard time when i died either? i died twice and i couldnt live it down until i mentioned you had died too.... you were definitely going in last night like you know what its like to use the hunter.

and you were definitely lying about me "spazzing" on the LFG dude. i was actually trying to be nice so that he wouldnt quit out and have us have to start over. i cant count how many times i said "its cool. we had a solid run. dont worry about it" so that dude wouldnt feel bad. docwatson docwatson and @Starfox070 were both trying to help him stop dying too. All he had to do was jump up top when i grabbed the aura and/or shoot the eye thats sitting in plain sight. he chose not to then chose to blame us for him dying.

Last edited:
Let's see:

1. The other night I kept almost dying from my TOM from shooting ogres, even when dipping in and out of the bubble

2. Last night it never happened. If it did, I only lost the first bar of health.

So either the support was bad or docwatson docwatson has the back strength of Ed Coan and should start training ME on back day.

Stop blaming me for other people's slack. Foh.

Let's see:

1. The other night I kept almost dying from my TOM from shooting ogres, even when dipping in and out of the bubble

2. Last night it never happened. If it did, I only lost the first bar of health.

So either the support was bad or docwatson docwatson has the back strength of Ed Coan and should start training ME on back day.

both of yall were garbage. the fact that you didnt use the bubble/touch combo properly definitely hurt.

and i clearly, CLEARLY outlined how to run it AFTER you admitted it on here that you werent doing it right. im 100000000% sure that made a big difference for you.

Last edited:

*mindblown*

riiiiight, like you werent giving me a hard time when i died either? i died twice and i couldnt live it down until i mentioned you had died too.... you were definitely going in last night like you know what its like to use the hunter.

and you were definitely lying about me "spazzing" on the LFG dude. i was actually trying to be nice so that he wouldnt quit out and have us have to start over. i cant count how many times i said "its cool. we had a solid run. dont worry about it" so that dude wouldnt feel bad. docwatson docwatson and @Starfox070 were both trying to help him stop dying too. All he had to do was jump up top when i grabbed the aura and/or shoot the eye thats sitting in plain sight. he chose not to then chose to blame us for him dying.
Yup. Same way you get mad when I die and we have to wipe. Damn straight you gonna hear about it from me when YOU die. I was going in last night but how many times you went in on me? You'll go in on everyone else but don't want anyone going in on you :lol:

Were you up there with me the other night? Did you see what I saw? Did you look at any game clips? But you'll tell me I was the problem, right? See the hypocrisy?????

Obviously you weren't SCREAMING at him or cursing him out, I never said all of that. "I don't know what you want me to do, I'm running as fast I CAn just stop dying" and it wasn't said at room level voice

What you call that? "Scolding"? Ok, you "scolded" him. better now? Damn.

Let's see:

both of yall were garbage. the fact that you didnt use the bubble/touch combo properly definitely hurt.

and i clearly, CLEARLY outlined how to run it AFTER you admitted it on here that you werent doing it right. im 100000000% sure that made a big difference for you.
HOW CAN I NOT USE IT PROPERLY? LMAOOO

You right! "Lemme dip in this bubble for more shield even though I'm the only one shooting this ogre and he might sprint when I dip back and I'll have to hear another infamous rant from J"

You right.

Outlining and "spoon fed" are two different things. And you ain't spoon feed me nothing about my role last night except WHERE TO PLACE THE BUBBLE. I put bread that I could've did it without you "spoon feeding" me with Watson, cause SOMEONE ALREADY TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO IT.

You not taking credit for ish you ain't do, and I've gave you credit for all the ish you DID teach me so FOH.

:lol:

im done man. fleece, you can run your own raid bruh.... i wont be part of any of yours in the future. too much drama from your end and i am too old for it.

Let's see:

I have the powwaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom