Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ain't nobody blaming you fleece, chill braaaa :lol:

You lack accountability when you playing, not for no lies, chill braaaaa

I'm about to go grab some lunch with a friend so I'll comeback and read the essays in a few hours :lol:

Last edited:
Ain't nobody blaming you fleece, chill braaaa
laugh.gif

Oh, I'm like how do I not take well to criticism when I been getting criticized for the longest and never whined, but played until I got better and got compliments? You and I got into an ARGUMENT and you told me "Go run normal raids then" I said "I will" and did!!!!! I ain't complain or get mad about it. And it actually helped me cause I actually got experience.

But, how do I lack accountability? You told me I popped in the shade and I DID. I never said I didn't lmao. I just asked how you knew. If I screwed up, I'll tell ya'll (Or ya'll will tell me). 

But when will anyone else account? Why I always gotta be the only one? From words said, to actions did. When do others account?

Last edited:
Ain't nobody blaming you fleece, chill braaaa :lol:

I'm about to go grab some lunch with a friend so I'll comeback and read the essays in a few hours :lol:

So you gonna act like that video I posted don't eem exist right?

My name still being mentioned booty.

You the one flexing and wanna meet up.

You have my number you call me call me no

And stop with the I screen at you because I didn't I was yelling at you you had loud music on in the background to come help me at the court of oryx because I knew you needed them fragments too for your malice so that's why I yelled Booty can you please come help me I really need your help thats what i yelled so dont lie or else tell me what i yell but I wanted sure what do your doing and some randoms showed up and started helping me and sent invite to party so I joined them since they were helping me and I thought you got mad at that and that's why we parted ways I even told you before i left the party that I was leaving with these dudes so I could get the fragments but you jad music on or something.

After that you never mentioned me, pm me, text, call nothing and we was the OG stuggle lil N and that's what got me tight why I said of all people you booty because in the beginning when it was just me and you nobody wanted to F with us because we didn't have our weight up so we was like batman and robin and i felt you played me when you stopped messing with me even after i reached out to you and you did me wrong bruh i ran and helped you with all those chests for flakes to get the sword even though i had them already and then you coldnt return the favor when i asked you and you saying you wouldn't be mad but I just left it alnone because again it's just a game and it wasnt that serious but it seems it is because you have some type of vendatta towards me because i see and hear dudes do way worse to you and sit there and take that **** but me the dude you came up with you did me like that. if anybody should have been mad it should have been me mad at you for playing me like that but you got mad at me for no reason or over a miscommunication and what i told you about shotta or shotta tome me about you becaues i dont know whta your talking about there

and Un i been down with you before all of this because i was friends with you from 360 i remember seing your name all the time when i would be on playing halo 3 and i got mad because it seemed like bigj only was calling me out man and i'm like wtf. if you or anyone else messed up he wouldnt say anything to you guys but i would die in the begining bfore any orbs and he would be scolding me but if you dide or willy or breakfast he wouldny say anything. and then i get mad nervous becaues im scared to mess up because i thinkg bigj is going to yell at me and scold me so then that makes things worse. but when bigj dide it was like i couldnt say anthing because it wsa whatever so i sitting there on my p and qs trying my best and i only died twice and it wsa to help because helping willy kill his ogre once i stopped that i stop dying.

and then i got super tight when he said i was getting carried hell no man thats ot the definition getting carried if i die early and you guy finish it then yeah that carry but if i did in the bginning before orb then that just messing up. look i know big ju help me with a lot of stuff as did you but i do feel some type of when im the only one being barked at for messing up when others are messing up too why dont they get helled at only me

and bigj bro you dont have to harass me man i still got love for you breakfast all of us yes even bootys struggle bum *** and i dont know what you guys said about me but its whatever because you said you didnt say anything booty says thats a lie but btooy over here making up stuff too so i dont know what is what. i will always raid with you guys if you need me to and will always be down for the stuggle squad

sorry on mobil

And stop with the I screen at you because I didn't I was yelling at you you had loud music on in the background to come help me at the court of oryx because I knew you needed them fragments too for your malice so that's why I yelled Booty can you please come help me I really need your help thats what i yelled so dont lie or else tell me what i yell but I wanted sure what do your doing and some randoms showed up and started helping me and sent invite to party so I joined them since they were helping me and I thought you got mad at that and that's why we parted ways I even told you before i left the party that I was leaving with these dudes so I could get the fragments but you jad music on or something.

After that you never mentioned me, pm me, text, call nothing and we was the OG stuggle lil N and that's what got me tight why I said of all people you booty because in the beginning when it was just me and you nobody wanted to F with us because we didn't have our weight up so we was like batman and robin and i felt you played me when you stopped messing with me even after i reached out to you and you did me wrong bruh i ran and helped you with all those chests for flakes to get the sword even though i had them already and then you coldnt return the favor when i asked you and you saying you wouldn't be mad but I just left it alnone because again it's just a game and it wasnt that serious but it seems it is because you have some type of vendatta towards me because i see and hear dudes do way worse to you and sit there and take that **** but me the dude you came up with you did me like that. if anybody should have been mad it should have been me mad at you for playing me like that but you got mad at me for no reason or over a miscommunication and what i told you about shotta or shotta tome me about you becaues i dont know whta your talking about there

and Un i been down with you before all of this because i was friends with you from 360 i remember seing your name all the time when i would be on playing halo 3 and i got mad because it seemed like bigj only was calling me out man and i'm like wtf. if you or anyone else messed up he wouldnt say anything to you guys but i would die in the begining bfore any orbs and he would be scolding me but if you dide or willy or breakfast he wouldny say anything. and then i get mad nervous becaues im scared to mess up because i thinkg bigj is going to yell at me and scold me so then that makes things worse. but when bigj dide it was like i couldnt say anthing because it wsa whatever so i sitting there on my p and qs trying my best and i only died twice and it wsa to help because helping willy kill his ogre once i stopped that i stop dying.

and then i got super tight when he said i was getting carried hell no man thats ot the definition getting carried if i die early and you guy finish it then yeah that carry but if i did in the bginning before orb then that just messing up. look i know big ju help me with a lot of stuff as did you but i do feel some type of when im the only one being barked at for messing up when others are messing up too why dont they get helled at only me

and bigj bro you dont have to harass me man i still got love for you breakfast all of us yes even bootys struggle bum *** and i dont know what you guys said about me but its whatever because you said you didnt say anything booty says thats a lie but btooy over here making up stuff too so i dont know what is what. i will always raid with you guys if you need me to and will always be down for the stuggle squad

sorry on mobil
I know what happened, you can write your own fairy tale about it if you want.

I made my offer to resolve this and it's on the table.

I don't need to lie and I don't need to be biased towards one person, like many people in this thread.

I ain't addressing this situation after this post.

Last edited:

sorry on mobil

I don't need to lie and I don't need to be biased towards one person, like many people in this thread.

Again you're the one flexing and want to fight and meet up you have my number too.

Otherwise just leave the **** alone.

Ain't no fairytale booty I didn't yell at you at yelled for you to come help me.

I didn't propose the offer you did.

You keep saying your done but then go right back at it.

Please don't delete any of these posts mods because I need to go back and read all this

I ain't know it was gully like that on Destiny!

sorry on mobil

Again you're the one flexing and want to fight and meet up you have my number too.

Ain't no fairytale booty I didn't yell at you at yelled for you to come help me.

I never even said I wanted to fight you lol. Here ya'll go, making things up again.

I actually don't have your number. I deleted it after that meltdown you had over a fragment. But you have mine.

And you keep going when I told you to hit my line. Can you do that?

Last edited:
Nope... I'm gonna harass never knew nobody. It's already in the plans.

I'll still play with you and anyone else whether you guys like me or not :lol: :D

Nah but seriously bruh it's whatever I can't believe dudes is like this over a game man.

I'll be on later and if you guys want to raid I'm down if wifey isn't barking at me.

I just ordered BLOPS3 too I'll be switching back and forth but will always come through when needed.

Nope... I'm gonna harass never knew nobody. It's already in the plans.

I'll still play with you and anyone else whether you guys like me or not :lol: :D

Nah but seriously bruh it's whatever I can't believe dudes is like this over a game man.

I'll be on later and if you guys want to raid I'm down if wifey isn't barking at me.

I just ordered BLOPS3 too I'll be switching back and forth but will always come through when needed.

Same time? Challenge is the warpriest so that be quicker and easier than others.

sorry on mobil

I never even said I wanted to fight you lol. Here ya'll go, making things up again.

I actually don't have your number. I deleted it after that meltdown you had over a fragment. But you have mine.

And I deleted yours after I saw you removed me from your friends list.

sorry on mobil

lol ok bruh, we go with that.

Last edited:

sorry on mobil

Now what?

sorry on mobil

Now what?
I told you, I put the offer up.

You tell me.

Back
Top Bottom