Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Change that I will be on around 7:00 or 6:30 if anyone wants to run nightfalls and such......

No gym for me today under the weather smh....

@TimShepard can be out 6th we don't need to LFG... well hopefully not.
I would help you but my Internet still popped. I couldn't even run challenge today....Had me tight. Time Warner is trash. I can only access Google and youtubr...and Google owns both. Is Google behind this? hmmmmmmm

By the time i come back I might need you to teach me how to raid again lmao

But really though [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I overslept but we get it done in two tries. Y'all sounded deflated when I joined. Seems like y'all were at sisters for a hot minute . :lol:

Hey what drops at 320 did everyone get last night?

I got that hand cannon.

And two exotics from beating oryx without 3 of coins.

didn't know you could get without using 3 of coins.

I got that hand cannon.

Beating oryx can def drop exotics. You got 2 because of it being the normal mode and the hard mode drops. I had that happen once also.

My 320 was an auto scout rifle which I'm gonna use.
Got a 317 too so I infused that and got my touch to a 317 :smile:

I got that hand cannon.

Beating oryx can def drop exotics. You got 2 because of it being the normal mode and the hard mode drops. I had that happen once also.

Wow surprised that brought your touch straight up to 317 like that thought it would have been 315 or something from 310.

I got that hand cannon.

Wow surprised that brought your touch straight up to 317 like that thought it would have been 315 or something from 310.

It didn't. I infused from 310 to 314 then 314 to 317. sorry i skipped the details :lol:

Last edited:
Roll call for the challenge

@willypete
starfox070 starfox070
putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7
docwatson docwatson

We need 2 titans. Never Had Nuffin is 1. I can be 1 or Flakin Willy can be 1.
If I run the titan up top then we need a solid runner unless JJ brings his and 1 of the homies cant make it tonight.

We can also do the 3 titan strategy where I use my titan to run and pop the bubble in the shade every time in order to save the other 2 titans the headache of orb/bubble management.

@TimShepard Fleece is down for tonight too he said he got his Internet back.

Did any of you guys grab the checkpoint last night at the Orgyx?

I think Undefined Undefined @shottadru still need to do the challenge this week as well as all of their peoples so we can rotate out people so everyone can eat because really it's only worth it to do the challenges because everyone wants 320 stuff :lol:

I need to run the full raid though to get another 320 ghost or chest piece to infuse into my Warlock.

Oh yeah if we get on early today we can run the NF's too and get some drops because I think JJ said the buffed the NF's last week so you get better rewards now.

:D

Oh yeah if we get on early today we can run the NF's too and get some drops because I think JJ said the buffed the NF's last week so you get better rewards now.

I got the checkpoint. And I'm not sure if they buffed the rewards, but I think they fixed the loot table, because my last 8-9 exotics were all the ones I didn't have or didn't have at 310, no duplicates.

I got the checkpoint. And I'm not sure if they buffed the rewards, but I think they fixed the loot table, because my last 8-9 exotics were all the ones I didn't have or didn't have at 310, no duplicates.
I got the same as usual. 306 ghost shell. Hell no they ain't buff ish. Lol.

Man that's great that you're not getting duplicates anymore. Hoping I can finally get that bad juju

:lol:

I got that hand cannon.

It didn't. I infused from 310 to 314 then 314 to 317. sorry i skipped the details :lol:

Let me know if that jump in light level is a big difference.

@TimShepard Fleece is down for tonight too he said he got his Internet back.

Did any of you guys grab the checkpoint last night at the Orgyx?

I think Undefined Undefined @shottadru still need to do the challenge this week as well as all of their peoples so we can rotate out people so everyone can eat because really it's only worth it to do the challenges because everyone wants 320 stuff :lol:

I need to run the full raid though to get another 320 ghost or chest piece to infuse into my Warlock.
I only have to do the fresh raid. I beat challenges already. So someone can rotate with me at Oryx.

Man that's great that you're not getting duplicates anymore. Hoping I can finally get that bad juju

:lol:
For once can I get 20 strange coins smfh

I was playing something with BigJ once might have been the cart racing thing and they gave that fool like 20 3oC :smh:

It was me, him and breakfast and when I said it I was like yeah whatever :rolleyes then they showed it on the after game breakdown :x I was hating on the inside :smh:

I rather they give me strange coins and/or 3oC and yellows instead of blues, but even purples aren't that bad least you can infuse them.

I was playing something with BigJ once might have been the cart racing thing and they gave that fool like 20 3oC :smh:

It was me, him and breakfast and when I said it I was like yeah whatever :rolleyes then they showed it on the after game breakdown :x I was hating on the inside :smh:

I rather they give me strange coins and/or 3oC and yellows instead of blues, but even purples aren't that bad least you can infuse them.

it was the nightfall

I see people getting 3oc and Coins all the time....meanwhile I get another 300 ghost

Back
Top Bottom