Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

If you have a good pulse keep using it. Engage a mida user in mid to close range. Harder to land consistent head shots with a mida when you are consistently landing your own head shots. Mida is good at what it does right now. Nothing overpowered about it really. Now if you snipe and complain about it then I have no remorse because something needs to be able to counter a sniper at that range and a hard hitting scout is exactly that.

What used to be a hard hitting scout...

But, yes, it's really important to try and close the gap with Mida users. The other advice I would give, would be to avoid engagements with Mida that you have not started. Mida is very deceiving when it comes to the long-medium range, it fires so fast that you may not realize that you're one-shot until it is too late.

Last edited:
If you have a good pulse keep using it. Engage a mida user in mid to close range. Harder to land consistent head shots with a mida when you are consistently landing your own head shots. Mida is good at what it does right now. Nothing overpowered about it really. Now if you snipe and complain about it then I have no remorse because something needs to be able to counter a sniper at that range and a hard hitting scout is exactly that.

What used to be a hard hitting scout...

But, yes, it's really important to try and close the gap with Mida users. The other advice I would give, would be to avoid engagements with Mida that you have not started. Mida is very deceiving when it comes to the long-medium range, it fires so fast that you may not realize that you're one-shot until it is too late.

It hits hard enough where if you land 2 quick headys their aiming rectile won't be anywhere close to yours and you can just finish them off without taking damage just because the fire rate is so high.

Bros i need help. Ok i havent played much pvp. I started playing heavy like three months ago. Guns in games dont piss me off but this mita wtf man. How can i combat this gun man? I usually run pulses(iron banner pulse) i can kill everything but mita users. Any suggestions?
Yeah, Mida used to be OP until the "nerf" from the April Update.  Granted, they were every where in Iron Banner (as much as that god damn Doctrine).........but they were easily avoidable.

If you're a hunter, ducking and sliding will be your friend against midas.  If you're in a 6v6 Crucible game mode, staying behind your team in also a plus (especially if you have a fireteam with 3-4 snipers).  

And as Biggie mentioned, a solid pulse rifle would be great in this scenario.  If you're an experienced PvP player, you can move on to auto rifles that have HOFs and use it with the "duck-and-slide" strategy I mentioned. 

Hell, I was able to use a Year 2 Red Death in Iron Banner to deal with MIDA players (the kills from the Red Death is an instant health rejuvination, especially if a MIDA player is landing a few body shots).

Just hit 335 on titan

Once I hit it on warlock I'm done. Might make a hunter.

But just realizing how time consuming 2 characters are lol I don't think I have the patience for 3.

I don't even be feeling like raiding sometimes. IB was really fun though. Got a lot of nice drops. Won a lot of games. Got my K/D up to 1.0

I just want that Pulse rifle from 30k queen bounty. I keep getting everything but it.

The drops are way better in the update though. I ain't mad. Even got a Barons Ambition with a nice roll and I wanted one.

But who cares lol but yeah

I still havent hit 320 
roll.gif

That lost city shader aka trinidad james

Want to get my tasloc to max light..... when the super on this gun is kinda op

Hit 335 on my warlock. Both characters are 335 now. See yall on Destiny 2

:rofl:

Kind of happy I did it. Now I'm trying out Grid 2 and that Batman game. But I can also stop my Destiny obsession [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I figured out how to be successful on Timekeeper: be a Gunslinger, rock the Spine, and stick grenades to everything :lol:

Also, if anyone hasn't taken the time to get a Grasp of Malok to drop, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. This thing is a mix between a Pulse and an Auto and it's dope! I was lucky to get one with Braced Frame (but no other useful perks), and I haven't used anything else since. Will be helping others get one and hopefully can get one with BF and GHF.
I got nothing serious.

Just OAS outlaw, hand laid stock, third eye.
ORES, Counterbalance, braced frame, army of one....

Ay @bigj505 you saw my fusion clip? Hahahaha

So after 2 years since the game has released, Bungie is finally releasing an official LFG Bungie website

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44736/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---05122016

Yep, Planet Destiny's LFG website will no longer be the "official" one any longer (they weren't official anyway, but still.........it was people's go-to LFG place).

Now Bungie has finally released an official one..........literally 2 years too late LOL

Back
Top Bottom