Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The last raid I ever did was Vault of Glass.........normal mode.  I've had Raid-phobia since the "disappearing platforms" of VoG gave me nightmares.

But after watching videos on the Crota raid, I may break my Raid-phobia and probably LFG for a Crota raid group.  Not many "disappearing platforms" as the terror of VoG (King's Fall appears to be no different in the "disappearing platforms" department)

Rank 3 at 36%..........I don't have the time to spam 3 different classes of guardians.  I only got my main Hunter and my Warlock, with my Warlock also lagging behind in terms of story campaigns and such.  Both are at 400 light though, so I have no excuses to work on my Warlock.

I've been attempting to unlock the "130 Ghost found" accomplishment of the book currently, especially since you can find 20+ ghosts in private matches of Crucible maps
Yea that is definitely understandable. 

Being a Day 1 player definitely helps. I have completed basically all the story, strike and raid stuff you could pre the record book. Now it is just getting the different types of kills and making the orbs and all. Doing it with every class definitely will be tedious as hell. I just want the rank 7 to get the shirt voucher, lol

Having @Biggie62  aka the Bungie Destiny Dev really helps as well 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

*mid strike/story/raid/Nighfall*

"Hey guys, you know there is a ghost fragment over here, right? Don't know if you got it or not."

He is also the type that has credit for like 70 sparrows in the game. We would always joke on him because at one point he had nothing else in the game to buy, so bought every color sparrow with every color afterburner color he could think of. Of course something like that in the end would be to his benefit 
roll.gif

I will get the PvP stuff in time. I am just glad that the ToO unbroken carried over from jump. I don't want to have to try for it now that hard, lol

Rank 5 and 68% I think? Might have to LFG a raid group, as the guys I used to run with didn't quite flock back. 
laugh.gif
You know we got you, Bad, especially after we get one down with the OG squad. We'll be around this weekend to get it all done.
Right on. If you don't see me online just hit me with a PSN message. I'll be around the house doing chores.

By the way is it me OR does everytime you do the Weekly Story Mission............you get the same damn story mission every single time (doing the same damn Moon mission as yesterday)?

Yea that is definitely understandable. 

Being a Day 1 player definitely helps. I have completed basically all the story, strike and raid stuff you could pre the record book. Now it is just getting the different types of kills and making the orbs and all. Doing it with every class definitely will be tedious as hell. I just want the rank 7 to get the shirt voucher, lol

Having @Biggie62  aka the Bungie Destiny Dev really helps as well 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

*mid strike/story/raid/Nighfall*

"Hey guys, you know there is a ghost fragment over here, right? Don't know if you got it or not."

He is also the type that has credit for like 70 sparrows in the game. We would always joke on him because at one point he had nothing else in the game to buy, so bought every color sparrow with every color afterburner color he could think of. Of course something like that in the end would be to his benefit 
roll.gif

I will get the PvP stuff in time. I am just glad that the ToO unbroken carried over from jump. I don't want to have to try for it now that hard, lol
Ironically enough, I'm a Day 1 player as well.  It is just my playing time for the Vanilla era of Destiny was limited........thanks to Comcast/Xfinity's ****** internet issues during that period of time.

I couldn't even do a regular strike or crucible match without getting red barred out of a game

Last edited:

By the way is it me OR does everytime you do the Weekly Story Mission............you get the same damn story mission every single time (doing the same damn Moon mission as yesterday)?

Ironically enough, I'm a Day 1 player as well.  It is just my playing time for the Vanilla era of Destiny was limited........thanks to Comcast/Xfinity's ****** internet issues during that period of time.

I couldn't even do a regular strike or crucible match without getting red barred out of a game
They are weekly story missions. A the start I think it says Earth and Moon missions. That is weird though. I ran all 5 yesterday and got 4 different ones I believe. 

Moon - One of the earlier missions where you get the Sword and kill the Prince

Earth - The very first mission where the Fallen Captain comes out the wall

Moon - Kill the 5 witches and the Ogre (Chamber of Night I think)

Earth - You end up in the control room and have to defend from a few waves from the drop ship

I can't remember the last one that we did, but it might have been the Chamber of Night a 2nd time I think. 

That sucks about the Comcast issue. I have Xfinity too and luckily I have never had anything like that going on. I would be pissed if so. Especially since I cut the cord and Do the PSVue  + Kodi combo for TV 
laugh.gif

That sucks about the Comcast issue. I have Xfinity too and luckily I have never had anything like that going on. I would be pissed if so. Especially since I cut the cord and Do the PSVue  + Kodi combo for TV 
laugh.gif
That was during the early months of Vanilla Destiny........my Xfinity situation is now stable.  I literally had to threaten the damn company to bring out their trucks and fix every single damn infrastructure cable in the neighborhood until my internet (and cable tv as well) was no longer cutting off every 30 minutes. 

Amazing how a private message to an official Comcast employee on their own customer help forums has more progress than their lame ***, below-minimum wage paying call centers.

I was able to play like normal during House of Wolves to now.......not many disconnects to deal with.

Last edited:
For those that are just returning to Destiny for Age of Triumph AND are not at max light level, the Age of Triumph update also made rank up packages drop MAX LIGHT LEVEL GEAR AND WEAPONS.

Meaning you can go to Future War Cult and spam motes of light, and your next rank up package from that vendor will be at max 400 light

Good to kno because i wont be raiding

Feels good being able to run Sword again :pimp:

Had to learn how to do Sword without running Bladedancer though :lol:

Mannnnnn wish I was home to be running og crota, I'm on vacation for a week and won't be back till next Tuesday for the next reset, hoping it's vault though, I can't wait.

Is it me OR did the recent auto rifle buff (along with all the auto rifles dropping from the new Crota raid).............did the new auto rifle buff just nerf hawksaws?

Because I'm noticing my damn hawksaw is getting outgunned by freaking high ROF auto rifles like as if we were back in the old Taken King days?

By the way guys, there is something to look out for in the upcoming weeks or so
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45753

Iron Banner

• Dusty Iron Engrams updated to decrypt immediately upon purchase

• Dusty Iron Engrams now have a chance to contain Year 2 Iron Companion Armor

• Iron Banner match rewards updated to include Year 2 Iron Companion Armor

• Slightly increased chance for Year 1 and Year 2 armor rewards from Iron Banner matches

• Support added for Iron Banner Mayhem Clash

• Some vendor items on Efrideet have had their rolls updated
You read that right..........MAYHEM CLASH POTENTIALLY FOR THE NEXT IRON BANNER

Fellas, start praying..........because NO ONE IS SAFE if this happens (NO CAMPING ALLOWED in IB once again) 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
c9u0yxcjtsvo.jpg

Collector's edition includes:

Destiny 2 game
Expansions I and II including quests, coop activities, multiplayer content and tons of armor and gear (idk the pricing but seems it's basically the same as Destiny 1)
Legendary sword DLC
Legendary emote DLC
Cabal empire emblem DLC
"Frontier" physical bag you can carry around with a 15" tablet pocket
"Frontier" kit including USBcharger with solar panel
A paracord
A solar rug
Limited edition steelbook
Collector's edition cabal themed premium box, including a notebook, a map, and collectibles such as postcards and "pawns from the Empire" (idk what this actually means)\

Limited edition includes

Destiny 2 base game
Expansions I and II
The previously explained DLC
The steelbook
The premium box and all the stuff inside

Sword kept disappearing on us last night
mean.gif
Happened to us a couple times with the 2nd guy that was our sword holder for some reason. Bungie was having issues last night too though. For a while there Ishtar Inventory manager and the Chrome plugin DIM were down and Bungie.net itself was offline too. 

Sword kept disappearing on us last night :smh:
Happened to us a couple times with the 2nd guy that was our sword holder for some reason. Bungie was having issues last night too though. For a while there Ishtar Inventory manager and the Chrome plugin DIM were down and Bungie.net itself was offline too. 

Yea we got messed up a few times. The time it was really bad was on the last sword run and it went away before I could even grab it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom